Chapter Twenty Seven

"Call Mycroft now." Sherlock said to his sister, but she was already on the phone.
"Mycroft, you need to get over here now, it's an emergency, bring a gun, and be ready to run." Chrissie said into the phone.
"Where was Lucy baptized?" Sherlock asked John.
"Um, I dunno? Why? What's wrong why are we in such a rush?" John said, looking between Sherlock and Chrissie, confused.
"As slow as ever, John!" Chrissie shouted, running upstairs to change.
"Saint Agatha's, why, Sherlock?" Mary responded, throwing her coat on as everyone else was.
"Greg, does Saint Agatha's have a basement?" Sherlock asked.
Lestrade started at him for a moment, realizing Sherlock used the right name. "Um, yeah, yeah. Again, what's going on?"
"Call backup to arrive silently at Saint Agatha's, but they can't surround the building. Molly, listen. Go to 221B. In the secret closet, you remember where it is, there are four or five guns, get them, and bring the children there so that Mrs. Hudson can watch them. Come back here after, run, please." Sherlock said.
Molly nodded, and just as she started to leave, Sherlock gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Now go!"
Mycroft walked in just as Molly ran out. "What's happening?"
"Scan and make a deduction, Myc. We need to go right now, who knows what's going on." Chrissie said, stashing a gun in her coat pocket.
"STOP!" John shouted. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"
"Someone has got Pandora, and she is most likely in grave danger. I am nearly knoe hundred percent sure that she is in the basement, in the playroom of Saint Agatha's Church, and whoever has her is holding her at gunpoint, and most likely its to get at me." Sherlock said.
Molly came in, passing the guns around, panting from running. "Let's go." She breathed.
Greg, Chrissie, Sherlock, and Mycroft got into Greg's police car, and John, Mary, and Molly followed in the Watson's car.
"We're speeding!" Chrissie shouted at her husband, slapping his arm.
"I'm the bloody police. No one will stop us." Greg growled, pushing in the acceleration.
"We're gonna die before we can rescue Pandora." Chrissie murmured, covering her eyes with her hands, not wanting to look at the road in front of her.
The car lunged forward and stopped short, the tires squealing matched Chrissie's scream.
"GET OUT!" Sherlock shouted, opening the car door and running towards the dark church.