Chapter Twenty Five

Sherlock Holmes was not one to get worried.
Ever.
But there were some moments in his life that he panicked slightly. John in that fire. Shooting Magnussen. Finding Chrissie crying. Seeing Molly with someone.
Not knowing where Pandora was.
Sherlock ran to his sister's house, and knocked on the door. (Which he never did, but it was locked, and he didn't have the time to pick it.)
"You've knocked. How kind of you." Chrissie smiled when she opened the door. She looked as she normally did these days, a suit jacket and a skirt, one hand holding William, the other arm bouncing Edmund on her hip. "Why are you here?"
Sherlock walked in, closing the door behind him. He followed Chrissie to the kitchen. "I left Thora alone a little earlier, and I told her I'd be back by this time, and it's not like her to go out without telling me. I've called her millions of times, and texted her, and left her messages, but she's not picking up and I'm a little worried.
"Greg!" Chrissie shouted as soon as her brother finished talking. "Have you heard from Padme?"
Lestrade came bounding down the stairs, taking the kids from Chrissie's arms. "No. I talked to her this morning for a moment, but I think that's it. Why?"
"I can't find her." Sherlock murmured, dialing Pandora again.
There was a knock on the door. William broke away from his father and toddled to the door, shouting "In! Come in!"
The door opened to reveal John, Mary, and Molly, along with baby Lucy.
"Are you okay, Sherlock? We got all your calls." John said.
"What's going on? You've lost Pandora?" Molly asked, putting her hand on Sherlock's shoulder.
Sherlock nodded, staring down at his phone as it went into Pandora's messages again.
"Hello, this is Pandora Holmes-Ahlström! If I'm not picking up I'm either mad at you, or you're to boring for me to care about. Or, I could be at a case. Leave me a message and I'll think about getting back to you.  Maybe. Bye!" Pandora's voicemail said.
"Try again." Lestrade said.
"Why? If she's not picking up-"
"I'll do it." John said, taking his phone out of his pocket.
Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ri-
"Hello?"