Chapter 9

That affected me.

That affected me.

That freaking affected ME.

Her closeness effin affected me.

I was so dazed, that I couldn't really understand what she was doing, until she pushed me with all her strength. I was just trying to tease her, instead, she used my move on myself. She backstabbed me.

Real gay Edmund.

"2:24 a.m and I am rocking the bakery floor." She shouted loudly and I smirked.

"Babe, I can even make you rock the bed." I smirked. She blankly stared at me for a few seconds, until she realized what I meant. Dirty thoughts

"Ha! Took you time to understan" I said and smirked at her.

"Understan? It's understand." She gave me a wierd look and I went on playing dumb.

"What?" I asked, skeptically.

"You forgot the D" she pointed out.

Finally gotten into my trap.

"Don't worry, gummy bear, you will get the D later." I said and she nodded her head dismissively.

But after a few seconds, her head shot up and she turned all red.

"Knocked over." I pumped my fists in the air, and she finally realised that packing a cake was a better option than listening to me.

"Hey Britts" I cooed at her, but she ignored me.

Her eyes were glued to the cake, her cheeks still red.

"I think you're Google, because you have everything I am searching for." I said. No reply.

"I think you must be tired, because you have been running across my mind all night." I said. No reply.

"You are sweeter than that cake"

She groaned, as I started saying one more of them.

"Anyways, I wanted to give you a comeback." She interrupted me.

"And what is that m'lady?" I asked her.

"I think you are from Yukon, because Yukon go screw yourself!"

S.h.e h.a.d I.s.s.u.e.s