Episode Two

"Heh, thanks." I say quietly as i walk further into the room.

"You can get changed, then we'll start." Jax says, expression unflickering as he slips the blue goggles onto his head.

I quickly nod and make my way into the small locker room.

Oh god.

I'm seriously freaking out internally.

I drop my bag onto the floor and search inside it for my things.

It's okay, Jules. You can do this. It's just the hottest guy in school and the cute brunette i mean what could go wrong??

I sigh as i slip into my swimsuit and tie my hair back, wrapping the elastic around the group of hairs.

It's fine. I probably won't ever see them again anyways. I mean, i don't have to join the swimming club...

My hands push open the door and i walk out with my goggles in my hand.

The two boys were already in the pool, water splashing as Jax kicks the water and Davie's head pops out of the water as he nears the edge where i stood.

"Come on in, - uhm. Sorry i never got your name?" he grins sheepishly.

"It's Juliet. You can call me Julie though." I return a smile

"Ah, Julie..." He utters, then he looks at me with his bright dark brown eyes. "I'm Davie Coffeemachine. I know. Don't ask."

"Coffeemachine?"

"Yea, it's such an attractive last name , am i right?"

I chuckle and he smiles wide.

"Hey, let's get started." Jax calls from behind Davie.

"Ok, ok." Davie looks at me once more before he pushes himself out of the pool, and stands up almost a few inches away from me.

"You seem fun. Find me during lunch?"

I see his lips pull at a smile when i feel my face burn red. "U-uh. Y-yeah, sure."

____________________________________

Hey guys Garmaurules_18 here thanks for the 10 reads ur the best here the second chapter.Love you guys. Enjoy!
See you in my next chapter.