Episode Fourteen

Christy stood in the center of the kitchen, conversing with the blonde chef. They spoke about tonight's "special dinner". Apparently, there would be a huge and amazing feast since I came back home... I just hope they wouldn't make a big deal every time I come back for a break.

The blonde discreetly lets Christy know that i stood just a few feet behind her and she spins around, red hair bouncing in the process.

"Juliet? Anything you need?" Christy starts to move toward me, leaving the blonde to continue with her work.

"Oh, if you're busy then we can talk later."

"No, no. I'm not busy. Just a few last minute preparations."

I lightly nod then awkwardly fumble with my fingers. "I just wanted to talk and catch up to you since we haven't seen each other in a while."

The redhead smiles gingerly and then turns her head around once again to face the kitchen.

"Please prepare the dinner by 6:30 tonight!" She shouts to the cooks and they all reply with a "Yes Ma'am", or the ones who were more familiar with her, "On it!".

She leads me out of the kitchen to the main lounge room, decorated with crisp carpets and beautiful drapes and portraits of my parents.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" Christy says with a slight swing in her tone.

"Well, what happened while i was gone?"

"Not much really," We both took a seat on the armchairs which faced each other, "you know, the usual. Oh, by the way, did you happen to see the Romen Prince in your school? I just heard he was attending the same school as you."

The Romen Prince? Tyler?

My face contorts into a slight disgusted look and Christy grins, "Tyler? Really? Oh my gosh, I'm so glad I haven't seen him yet. Ugh."

She giggles quietly.

"So you haven't seen him? I know you never could stand him, so I thought that if you've two met at the school already you would've already left there and came back home."

"Well," I sigh deeply before leaning into the chair, "He's really annoying... and CREEPY."

Christy teasingly rolls her eyes with a scoff, making me grin wide, "You know you gotta get along with him, Jules. We're neighboring kingdoms."

"Yeah, i know. I'm trying."

Tyler, I've known him for almost my entire life. And ever since, he's had a weird undying crush which was very obvious. Especially when he tried to hide it.

"So, any new friends?"

She must've seen the sparkle in my eyes as she asked the question, because that's when she purses her lips with a grin.

"Oh, yea. They're all so different- but in good ways!"

"Well, then spill everything! I want to know all of them!"

"If you want to be here for the rest of the night, then sure. There's Nova, Davie, Jax, Parker and Amy. I met all of them on the first day, i think. Davie and Jax are best 'bros'. Nova and Amy are their older sisters and also my roommates."

"Wow, small world."

"Yeah! And Parker is Jax's all time rival." She cocks up one eyebrow and slightly tilts her head to the side. "I'm not lying. They're always trying to out do each other..."

"Sounds like a complex relationship..."

"It is.."

There's a roguish grin that appears on her face for almost a second before she says the short sentence which freezes me in my tracks,

"I'm guessing that out of one of those three boys you have a liking for?"

-----

hey guys whats up. Me and XaphMD have been writing we love u guys . thx for all the reads.Hope you enjoy. see u in my next chapter.