Chapter 19.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I am fine now and I can continue to write. I can't stay away from here and you all.  So, here is the new chapter. Enjoy!:)

Chapter 19.

---------------

Asim.

The day was finally here. The day I was waiting for. The day when I will see my baby. I talk to Adil and get relief that Zoya is alright but before I could ask about the baby the line was cut. I was so worried that I start annoying everyone on the plane as I continue to ask when will the plane land. These 2 hours were like 20 hours to me.

When we were finally there, I ran out of the airport to the car Adil send from his office and get inside. Rauhan and Shaheer sit in the car with me while Rauhan Dad and Mom sit in another. Driver pulled out of parking to the road and start driving toward the hospital. I groaned when I saw the traffic on the road. I told driver to cut everyone and speed up more.

After 30 minutes, we stop in front of the hospital. I quickly get out of the car and walk inside. Adil already told me the number of the room where she was staying. I quickly walk over the elevator and waited for it. It came empty and we all step inside and rode to first floor. I step out when it elevator open and quickly walk out to find the room. I stop when I saw room no 105. I take a deep breath and step inside. I frowned when I didn't see anyone but an empty bed and cod. I walk inside confused. I didn't know where everyone is but I do know that I am in the right room.

Suddenly a door on left side open and I saw my beautiful wife coming out. I quickly walk over to help her as I saw her struggling to walk. She looked up at me and smiled. I make her sit in bed just as the door open and everyone came inside. Rauhan Mom and Dad came forward and asked her about health. I wanted to ask about the baby so badly but I let them talk first. This is the first time in almost a year that they saw her. When they step aside Rauhan step forward make a little conversation with her. When her eyes moved to Shaheer her smile fell and a hard look come on her face. When she was about to say something I cut her off.

"Where is my baby?" I asked her. I don't want her to get angry and lose all her energy on the stupid thing. She looked at me and sigh heavily.

"Your Mom and Khadija Bhabhi take them for injection and check up." She told me. I nodded and then frowned when I realise what she said.

"Them?" I asked, confused. She smile and nodded, but before she could say something door open again and Mom and Khadija step inside with two little babies in a white cover. I freeze when they handed me two babies. I couldn't believe in it. We have twins.

"Twins?" Rauhan asked, shocked. I smile widely and nodded before giving one of them to him. I look down one of twin who was in my arms.

"This is a girl." Zoya told me, pointing to the baby in my arms. "And that one is a boy." She pointed to the other baby who was in Rauhan arms. I smiled through watery eyes and leaned forward to kiss my little princess forehead who was sleeping.

"She is beautiful." I whisper softly, staring at her face and everything she gets from her mother. I didn't want her to give anyone but I had to. I pass her to Rauhan Dad who was eagerly waiting for her. I chuckle when his hands start shaking slightly, but he managed to keep his grip on her.

"Here" Rauhan give me my son. I carefully take him from his uncle and take in his look. He also gets his looks from his mother. I don't care if they aren't like me, but they did get their looks from my wife and I am happy for that.

"Her eyes are like Shehroz." I freeze and look up at Shaheer but he was busy looking at the girl in his hand with a smile. I couldn't believe it. I look at Zoya and she was glaring at him. Everyone in the room was silent and he realise what he says.

"Sorry." He apologizes and give her to Rauhan before walking out. I quickly pass my son to Khadija and walk after him. I saw him walking toward the elevator and walk quickly to stop him.

"Shaheer." I grabbed his arm to make him turned around. He glared at me and tried to shrug my hand off him.

"Leave me Asim." His voice was hard, but I don't care right now. If he is Shehroz brother, then that doesn't mean we should stop him from meeting his real, one and only nephew and niece.

"Shaheer, I know you feel guilty for whatever Shehroz did with Zoya, but that doesn't mean that you turn away from your nephew and niece. You are the Uncle of our babies along with Adil, Rauhan and Amir. Come back and hold them." I order him like he used to order me in the office. He looks at me with a soft look and I saw his eyes getting teary. Is he going to cry over this?

"Asim... I don't know what to say, but I do know that you are a great person and a great husband. I am sorry I thought you were wrong choice for Zoya when you marry her. It is just that I saw her like my sister and wanted to protect her from getting hurt by you but I was wrong. I saw it and know that you will never hurt her." He confessed making me smile. I grabbed his hand and take him back inside. I tell everyone that Shaheer is also the Uncle of our babies.

When it was night time, everyone started to leave. I force Mom and Khadija to go back at home and take some rest. They agreed and told me that they will be waiting with everyone for us tomorrow because Zoya is getting discharged tomorrow. I smile softly, looking at my sleeping babies. I looked up when I feel eyes on me and smile at Zoya who already half-asleep. I stood up and walk over her before sitting by her side. I smile when I push her hairs from her forehead and she leaned into my touch. I leaned down and press a soft kiss on her forehead and when I pulled back I saw her completely sleeping. I chuckle softly and caressed her soft skin with the back of my hand.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man in the world. Thank you for being with me. I love you Zoya."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and Please let me know what you think about this chapter. Next is The Second Chance to update and that will be tomorrow (Insha-Allah). 

Thank you Sweet-ty (my cousin) for sending me picture of the babies. :)

-Maddy.!