Chapter 43.

Chapter 43.

---------------

Asim.

"Asim" I look at my left before looking away. I again look down and smile at Mustafa as he sleep peacefully. I heard a sigh from beside me and feel her getting up before walking back inside of the house. I looked up and saw Khadija looking at me with a questioning look. I smiled slightly and shake my head before looking at the door from where Zoya walked inside.

After that prank at breakfast, I didn't talk to Rauhan and Amir. Both of them accept that they did the drawing and Zoya was with them. I am not mad at Zoya. I am just upset that she knows I am allergic. My skin get red if I get markers or paints on my face. Mom says that in our family only I had sensitive skin.

I sigh heavily and stood up from my chair. I pass Mustafa to Adil Bhai as Shaheer already had Hadiya and walk inside to see Zoya. I am know she would be sad, but I didn't mean to do that. I check kitchen, living room and basement, but I didn't find her. I walk upstairs in our room and my heart clenched to hear soft crying from inside. I open door and saw Zoya lying on the bed with her face in her pillow. I close the door behind me and slowly walk toward her.

"Zoya." I call her name softly, sitting beside her and run my hand on her back. She looked up at me and my heart break to see her watery black eyes.

"I am sorry Asim. I tried to stop them, but they didn't hear me." She says and a sob break from her. I sigh and pulled her toward me to hug her.

"I know Zoya. I am not angry with you, I was just teasing you." I smirked at her shocked look when she pulled back. She narrowed her eyes at me and hit my shoulder making me laugh.

"Don't talk to me." She went, to stand up, but I pulled her down again and look straight in her eyes.

"Sorry." I pouted. She looked away and shake her head, but I see a hint of a smile on her eyes. I slowly forward my hand and put it on her waist before slowly trailed it upward.

"Don't you dare Asim." She glared at me, but I didn't care and started to tickle her. She tried to go away, but I held her in place.

"Am I forgiven now?" I asked her, pausing when she was out of breath. She shake her head again and I start it again.

"S-stop." She stuttered. I stop and raised my eyebrow at her. "I forgive you." I smiled softly and leaned down to kiss her forehead. I lay beside her and pulled her close to me before closing my eyes.

----------------

"Where are you going?" Rauhan asked me as I stood up to walk away. I looked at Zoya and saw her swallowing a lump. I looked back at Rauhan and shrugged.

"Just going to meet one of my friends." I say and walk out before he could ask anything. I saw a confused look on Khadija face, but I refused to tell her anything because Zoya tell me how angry Khadija get when someone mention about Shehroz.

I am going to take him from the city because he doesn't know where our beach house is. I drive in the city and make sure no one follow me because I know Rauhan was in doubt when I tell him the reason of my leaving. I just hope Zoya make him busy with her or else we couldn't do what we had planned.

It didn't get me long to find him. He is standing outside of his car leaning on the hood. I smile slightly and park the car on side before getting out. He looked up at me from his phone and give me a small smile.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Shehroz." I give my Salam but I know he is not from those who reply back. I just pray that he may know he is missing by his behaviour.

"Hey." He said making me sigh, but I didn't show the disappointment. I know later or sooner he will know about our religion.

"Ready to go?" I asked him and look at his car which was of actually Shaheer. I recognize it because he sometimes travel from New York to Texas in his car.

"Yeah, did you tell them that I am coming?" He asked me nervously. I shrugged and shake my head.

"No. Only Zoya and I know that you are going to be there with us." I sigh heavily and pulled my phone out when it vibrate. It was a message from Zoya asking me if I find him or not. "I think it is time for everyone to know about your appearance." I replied Zoya and tell her about him.

"B-but what if they didn't want to do anything to me?" He asked me nervously. I smiled slightly and put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Don't worry Shehroz. Everything will be okay. I don't know about others, but I know that Rauhan and Shaheer will be happy to see. They might not show you, but I know they will be. As for your parents, I really can't say anything about them. I guess they will show angry, but will be happy from inside. Keep your trust in Allah, he will make everything better."

"You're right. Let's go." I nodded with a smiled and get one in return. We get back in our cars and drove to the beach house.

I park my car in garage while Shehroz park in driveway. We both get out and he take out his bags before turning to the house with a nervous look. I walk toward him and give him an encouraging smile. He looked at me and shake his head, making me frown.

"I can't do this Asim. I can't go in there and face the people who hate me. You don't know Asim, everyone will be angry to see me with you and they might be angry with you as well. I don't want anyone blaming you for supporting me after knowing everything that happened in those 2 years." He say and turned around to sit back in his car. I grabbed his hand and turned him to face me.

"You have to do this Shehroz. If you don't do this now, they maybe never will. You have to face everyone and make them understand your reason and asked them for a second chance. I am sure they will understand and forgive you. I don't care if anyone will be angry with me or blame me for supporting you because I know what you did was good for you and Zoya. You don't only think about yourself, but also about her." His eyes watered and wipe his face as they fall. He take a deep breath and nodded.

"I have to do this. If not now then never will." He says confidently making me smile. I nodded and lead him toward the front door and open it for him to enter before going inside as well.

"Everyone is in the living room." I told him and step in the living room. They all looked at me and smile when I get their attention by clearing my throats. Shehroz was behind me so they didn't notice it until I step aside and saw as everyone smile faded and a shocked look cover their faces.

Zoya stood up with Hadiya and Mustafa in her arms and walk toward us. I smile slightly, looking at my wife and kids. Zoya pass them to Shehroz and stood beside me before holding my hand. I smiled and look back at everyone.

Shehroz parents and Zoya parents looked at him shocked and angry while Usama parents and Yasir fiancée family looked at him with a blank look. Yasir, Usama and Amir looked at him, shocked while Rauhan and Shaheer looked at him with watery eyes. Khadija tell me before that Shehroz and Shaheer is like a brother to Rauhan that he never had. As for Khadija, she was looking at him angrily while my parents looked at him with a small smile.

My parents understand him and the situation he was in. I am glad to say that my parents never jump on any conclusion without knowing and understanding anything. First, they understand Zoya and her problem before letting me marry her. Not only my parents, but I am also thankful to him for running away that my parent get Zoya as their daughter while I get the girl I love as my wife and for giving me two blessing Mustafa and Hadiya. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and Please let me know what you think about Shehroz coming back in story. Next chapter will be out by tomorrow morning Insha-Allah. 

A news for everyone here, Now officially only 5-7 chapters left and after that I will post the description and maybe chapter 1. That will be of Shehroz and Aminah. 

Thank you for supporting me. :)

-Maddy.!