I'm so stupid (chapter 9)

*Lucas's  POV*

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? WHY DID I JUST ALMOST KISS RILEY?" I cry. I stop running. I see Maya run as fast as she can far far away from me. I sit down under a tall tree and cry into my hands. It starts to get dark but I don't get up and start walking back to Maya's apartment. I just sit under the tree not moving a muscle. I get about 20 texts from  Riley and Farkle they wanted to know if I had gone back to Maya's yet, I just ignored my phone. It's 9 pm and I'm still underneath the tree, I have my head in my hands when I start to hear 3 voices I know way to well.

? "Lucas? where are you?"
?? "LUCAS?"
??? "GUYS'S WHAT IF HE'S IN TROUBLE?"

they were the voices the 3 most important people in my life, Maya, Riley and Farkle. I lift my head up out of my hands, but I don't get up until I see Maya stop walking and start puking into the trash can. That's  when I get up and walk around the tree but they don't see me. I walk up behind Maya, who is still getting sick into the trash can. I grab her hair and hold it back so it doesn't get in her way. I start rubbing her back. She quickly turns around and  sees me. I can tell she has been crying. "Lucas!" she screams when Riley and Farkle see that it is me,they start to head home. "It's me" I say as I start to cry. Maya wraps her arms around my waist and she starts to cry into my chest. "I thought I had lost you" she cried. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "Maya I'm so sorry." "I have no idea what I was thinking when I almost kissed Riley." "I love you and only you Maya."
Maya kisses my cheek to get me to be quiet. "Lucas I know your sorry and I know you love me, but I still don't forgive you for what you did but one day I will however, I will never forget what you did today."
"why did you come back for me if you didn't forgive me?" I asked her. "I came back because I know what it's like to grow up without your father and never seeing your father because your mom and dad never talk to each other," she said, "I would never want that for our baby" I say as I place my hand on her tiny baby belly.
------------------------------------------------------
hey guys I'm really really sorry if this chapter sucked so bad, and this was all in Lucas's POV. but the next chapter will be the gender reveal I made Maya almost 18 weeks  so I want you to comment what gender you think their baby should be also give some ideas for names.

Thanks,
~Sammie😊😚