You deserve it

HOLY SHIT!!!! This book has 9.15K reads on it!!!! Because I have so many reads on this book, I have decided that as long as I get even more reads I WILL BE DOING A SEQUEL. You guys deserve it. Everyone has been letting me know that they want me to make one so I have decided that I will.
I'm going to give you some of the important details you will need to know for the sequel.
• takes place 3 years later. Andrew is 3, Cc is 6,
• all 4 best friends are teachers at the same school. Lucas is a history teacher, Maya is the art teacher, Riley is an English teacher and Farkle is the science teacher.
• Riley and Farkle are married  1 year
• Riley's pregnant with her 1st baby.
I have not started writing this yet but i plan to start it as soon as I finish THIS CURRENT BOOK. If you guys want to help and have chapter ideas private message me. Also I still have yet to come up with a name for the sequel so please help me out and think of some! Thank you guys so much for getting this book to over 9k reads. It feels like just yesterday LoveNikkiStories was telling me how much I should write a book on here. My first thought was why? It's not like anyone is going to want to read it, but I started writing and would have 3-4 reads on a chapter  but now I'm getting 100-200 reads on a chapter and that makes me feel like I can do anything if I put my mind to it. You learn that when you have ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder) or ADD (attention deficit disorder) you have a hard time finding a book that you can get into. I don't have the patience to sit down and read a real book, but i can sit down and read books on my phone and on here. Writing this story and seeing all of your comments and the number of reads on this book i have discovered that I like to write as long as I'm writing about stuff I like. So thank you so so so much!
~Sammie