Magic kingdom & downtown Disney!!! Pt 1

A/n
Hey guys so this will be a two part chapter.
Also this entire chapter will be in Maya's POV unless I say otherwise. Also the rides in this chapter part 1 & 2 in real life have signs saying do not ride if pregnant, but in this story it doesn't matter. You can go on any ride pregnant or not.
(Imagine Farkle saying this↙️)
Thank you, I am Sammie!
--------------------------------------------------
So let's get started!
*Maya's POV*
Lucas and I wake up to find Riley, Farkle and Cory sitting at the kitchen table. Riley has her head resting on Farkle's shoulder. Cory is talking to them about something, I'm not really sure what though. Neither Farkle nor Riley have seen me since we got to Disney yesterday, you know before i got kidnapped by my "father" and i was already asleep before we got back to the hotel last night. Lucas is standing next to me holding my hand while i rest my head on his chest. "Hey guys" Lucas says.
"Hi" Riley says before looking up and noticing me."Mayyaa!!!!!" Riley shouts happily. I let go of Lucas's hand just as Riley engulfs me in a hug. "Hey" Farkle says as he smiles at me. "Riles I'm sorry you didn't get to go on any rides at Disney yesterday" i say apologetically "it's okay, i'm just happy you and Andrew are safe" she said.  "well since you guys didn't get to go have fun yesterday, and Maya really wants to go, we are going to Magic Kingdom today and going to Universal tomorrow. Maya really wants to go to Harry Potter world" Lucas said while grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers causing me to blush and smile. "YAY!!!" Riley shouted as she walked back to hug Farkle. "so how about you all go get ready to go to Magic Kingdom I'll be waiting here since I have to drive" Corey spoke up. "okay" we all say at the same time. Lucas came in to my room with me since he had put our bags in the same room when we arrived the first night. He opens his bag and pulls out a box,   when he opens the box there are 5 bracelets. "Lucas what are those?" I ask him as I change into a really cute sundress that hid my bump nicely. "oh these are just our Disney bracelets they let us go on any ride without having to wait in a line" he said as he finished getting dressed in his Mickey shirt and grey jeans. "oh awesome, but how come we didn't have them when we went yesterday?" I ask as he puts his white sneakers on and stands up. "I ordered them yesterday after the lady at the ticket booth told me what we can do with them in the parks" he says as I walk over to where he's standing. He wraps his arms around my waist and I rest my head on his chest smelling his cologne. "Damn you smell good" i say before looking up at him. He kisses my forehead and smiles. "I know" he says. So does each person have a specific bracelet color or can we choose what color we want?" I ask "actually there is a specific color bracelet for each person" he says "okay so which bracelet is mine?" I ask. Lucas hands me the red bracelet. I kiss his lips."Common Riley still needs to get changed and Farkle should be ready by now" I say realizing that Riley still hasn't gotten dressed to go to Disney yet. "Okay" Lucas says as he takes my hand and we walk out of the bedroom. ITS ABOUT TIME YOU GUYS CAME OUT, I STILL HAVE TO GET READY!!!!" Riley shouted at us. "Sorry we took so long" Lucas and I say in unison. Riley goes in and gets changed when she comes out she's wearing a pink shirt with a blue jean jacket and black jeans with her white converse shoes. Farkle is wearing his black sneakers with a shirt with a bunch of Disney characters on it and blue jeans. He walks over to Riley and kisses her lips. Lucas gives everyone their bracelet before we left. Riley gets the pink bracelet, Farkle gets the green, cory gets the yellow one and Lucas takes the blue one. "Guys lets get going" Cory says as we all grab anything else we needed.
(Now at magic kingdom)
We finally get to magic kingdom. Lucas is holding onto my hand, not letting go, i know he is afraid that i will disappear again. I like the feeling of him protecting me he makes me feel safe i know he won't let anything bad happen to me. I rest my head on his chest to assure him that nothing will go wrong. We walk into the park and I'm still holding on to Lucas. "LETS GO ON THE BUZZ LIGHTYEAR RIDE FIRST!" I scream totally acting like a little kid. What can i say Disney brings out the kid side in me."okay common" Lucas says smiling. Lucas and I are in the same car, Riley and Farkle are together and cory goes alone we all compete to see who can get the most points. Lucas and I win Riley and Farkle lost because they couldn't focus and hit the targets. Once  the buzz lightyear ride is over we all go on space mountain. I grip onto Lucas the entire time we were on the ride, Lucas looks at me and smiles. We have the best time ever riding just about all of the rides except the ones made specifically for little kids. By this time we have had lunch and I was exhausted so we all decided that it was a great time to go back to the hotel. Cory drove us back to the hotel where we went swimming and took naps until it was time to leave for downtown Disney. We decided to find food in downtown Disney. Once we have all eaten it's time to go shopping. Riley buys a Whinnie the Pooh pillow pet, she said it was too cute not to buy. Farkle bought himself a t-shirt with Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) screaming the word hi. Lucas decided to get Andrew some adorable onsies that make him look like a bunch of Disney characters, Lucas bought himself a t-shirt with stitch looking like a dr. From dr.who and standing next to the tartus, I bought some outfits for Andrew and I bought myself a long sleeve shirt with a picture of stitch hugging a stuffed animal. After we paid for everything it was late and i was tired of walking so Lucas had me get on his back and he gave me a piggyback ride to the car, I'm so tired i end up falling asleep with my head on Lucas's shoulder. When we get to the car i sit next to Lucas and sleep the entire way to the hotel. When we get to the hotel Lucas notices that I'm half asleep so he picks me up bridal style and carries me to my room. When we get to my room he lays me down under the covers and then leaves the room.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone so this is my newest chapter for this book I have actually been writing this chapter  all week long and now It's finally up! So this is part 1 of this chapter. The picture of everything they bought in downtown Disney will be in a separate post on its own. I want to let everyone know that I have another wattpad account that i am sharing with lucygirl0710 she's an amazing writer and I'm happy to say I consider her to be my little sister. So go follow her account as well as read her book and check out our new wattpad account forever_writers_. We started writing our first book on that account and I hope everyone likes it so check out these two accounts and I can't wait to update part 2!
Thanks everyone!
~Sammie 😊