Pertemis

Sorry there is no picture, but I didn't find a single picture of Percy and Artemis together, but thank God for that. (Sorry if you ship Pertemis but in my opinion it is the WORST ship ever, other than Perianca[Percy and Bianca] and Lannabeth[Annabeth and Leo]. Also, this chapter is dedicated to a really awesome person who reads my book, Ask The Seven Demigods, and he also commented here suggesting that I do, Pertemis, so yeah. @RawrImaRaptor

Me: Welcome back to another chapter of What the Seven Demigods Think of Ships! Today they'll be reviewing the ship Pertemis!

Annabeth: Noooo!!!! Sink it!!!! Kill it with Fire!!!!! Stab it to death!!!! Do anything to it that kills it!

Me: *High fives Annabeth* You go girl! ABSOLUTELY NO PERTEMIS!!! It must die!!!!

Annabeth: And I do not want another repeat of the 'Kiss A Boy' chapter. {The 'Kiss A Boy' Chapter is in my Ask The Seven Demigods book, go check it out! :)}

Hazel: He he, yeah.... no.

Piper: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Just NO. Percabeth 4 Life!

Jason: Okay, Piper, you need to chill.

Piper: Did you just tell me to, chill??!!!

Jason: I-I'll go sit in the corner madam.

Leo: BURN IT. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

Frank: I don't really get it....Why would Artemis make all of her hunters swear off boys, and then she'd start going out with a boy?

Jason: Yeah, I get what you mean. Like who does that?

Frank: That's just wrong man. Artemis, you hypocrite!

Hazel: What's a hypocrite?

Annabeth: It's somebody who tells people not to do something, but they end up doing it anyway.

Hazel: Oh........ Now I get what you mean Frank.

Jason: I don't usually care about other people's love lives, cause that's my girlfriend's job, but for this one I'd have to say sink it.

Annabeth: Good choice Grace. You don't want a repeat of 'Intro/Harry Potter', do you? {Again, the 'Intro/Harry Potter' chapter is in my Ask The Seven Demigods book.}

Jason: Yes, madam.

Piper: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-

Jason: Piper, you've got to stop saying-

Piper: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Leo: Ahhhh!!!! Somebody tell her to stop!!!!! Piper, sto-

Piper: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-

*Percy walks in*

*Everybody stares at him*

*Annabeth frowns at Percy*

Annabeth: Seaweed Brain, you're late!

Percy: Oops, sorry Wise girl. What was I missing out on?

Leo: You're supposed to say what you think about Pertemis.

Percy: PERTEMIS??!! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PERTEMIS?!

Jason: Yeah we are, what's the big deal?

Percy: But I just had to kiss Artemis! {Again, this is mentioned in my Ask The Seven Demigods}

Annabeth: Ugh, don't remind me.

Piper: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-

Annabeth: Shut up Piper!

Piper: Okay.

Leo and Jason: -_-

Frank: Sometimes I wonder if Annabeth is the one with charmspeak.

Leo and Jason: *nods vigorously*

Jason: I'm her boyfriend and she doesn't listen to me, yet she listens to Annabeth?! How does she do it?! I need to know!!!

Annabeth: *Flips hair* I have my ways. But you ain't learning them, 'cause I'm to cool for you Grace. *Snaps in 'Z' formation*

Leo: :o

Frank: :o

Jason: :o

Hazel: :o

Piper: :o

Leo: Since when did Annabeth become somewhat sassy?

Percy: Me, of course. I taught her. Yes, Persassy Jackson, King of Sass, taught another person how to be sassy. *Flips hair* But of course, I'm still the sassiest of them all. Ask my mirror.

The Seven: Bruh, we know you're the sassiest, don't rub it in even more.

Percy: *Smirks*

Me: People, people we're getting off track, let's go back to the subject now.

Hazel: Okay, Adrien. You heard her people, get a move on.

Percy: Well, as pretty and nice Artemis is, she's no match for my Wise girl. Sorry Arty, I love you, as a friend (maybe cousin?) and all, but I'd sink this ship. Just saying, she's not a very good kisser.

Hazel: Ew! No more talking please! I don't want my innocence to burn away!

Jason: Well, that's it and we'll see you next time on What the Seven Demigods Think of Ships!