Chapter 19

My parents and I were inside a guest room in Thresh and I's house. It was now night time, everyone was very tired from the events previous day. Thankfully, our doctors were able to heal everyone and now the Bright Crescent pack were settling in for the night.

"I'll be just down the hall." I told them as I walked towards the door. "Call if you need anything."

Mom smiled. "Thank you sweetheart. Good night."

"Night."

I closed the door behind me and walked to my room that I shared with Thresh. It dawned on me that I still have never seen Thresh sleep. Yes, we would get in bed together, but he wouldn't sleep, just watch over me. When I wake up the next morning, he'd already be gone. Did he even sleep? Where? When? All of these questions and no answers.

I closed the door to my bedroom, seeing the steam from the bathroom as I walked in. The shower was in so I assumed that Thresh already got out. I already took a shower earlier and was in my night clothes, a black tank top and loose short shorts. My hair was messily braided so it wouldn't be as tangly in the morning. I sat on the bed, waiting for Thresh to walk out.

That's when he walked out, shirtless, only in his boxers. I felt my heart race as I stared at his glorious eight-pack abs.

No!

I shook my head, pushing those thoughts away. This was about Thresh, not my perverted thoughts.

I sat patiently as Thresh walked over and silently sat next to me on the bed. He didn't look at me, only down at his large hands.

"They're all right." He whispered. "I really am a monster."

My eyes widened slightly. "Don't you ever say that again." I cupped his face and turned it so he would face me. "You are not a monster Thresh."

"Then why was it fun for me?!" I flinched at his scream. "I slaughtered them, Shiva! And I liked it! I liked seeing the life being sucked out of their eyes!" He turned away. "What if-" He hesitated. "What if one day, I lose it and take your life?"

I paused, shock filling me to the core. To be honest, I thought of that too, but that was at the very beginning, when I first met him. Then I learned about his past and why he's like this. It became my goal to help him be able to trust himself. I already did.

I made him face me again, but this time I kept my hands there on the sides of his face. "Thresh, I trust you."

"You shouldn't-"

"I do." I cut him off. "When are you going to see that I'm still here. After all that we've been through, I'm still here Thresh." I moved on of my hands from his face to his hair to run through it. "I love you, Thresh."

A silent tear ran down Thresh's cheek. "I love you too."

He cupped my cheek and leaned in. His minty breath hit my nostrils. I couldn't take being so close to him, so I closed the distance between us and smashed our lips together. It was full of passion. Thresh ran his tongue along my lips, asking for entrance of which I granted.

I gasped at the feeling of his tongue massaging mine. It felt like flying.

Not wanting him to have all of the fun, I ran one hand along his back, and the other started to tug his hair. Thresh growled lustfully, so I guess he liked that.

Suddenly, Thresh pulled away, but kept his face inches from mine. "Shiva," He panted. "If we don't stop right now, I won't be able to control myself."

I pecked his lips. "Then don't."

With a hungry growl, Thresh smashed his lips on mine once again. "Oh god, I need you." He whispered in the kiss. "I need you so bad."

I stared into his red eyes.

"Now you have me."

Thresh gently pushed me down until I was laying on my back and Thresh was in top of me. He leaned back just far enough to let me take off my tank top. Thresh resumed kissing me as he pulled my shorts down for me.

He leaned back to take in the sight if me in my undergarments. I blush slightly in embarrassment. No ones ever seen me like this.

Thresh's chuckle caught my attention. I raised an eyebrow and he leaned down to kiss my forehead. I sighed at the contact.

"You're beautiful." He said. "Don't ever think differently."

I smiled up at him and pulled him down for another kiss. Thresh moved his kisses from my lips, to my cheek, then my neck where he licked and sucked lightly. It felt so good! I then felt Thresh's teeth pierce my sensitive skin, marking me as his. I gasped and moaned in pressure and slight pain. Thresh licked the new mark to ease whatever pain I felt.

I wasn't going to let him have all of the fun.

I pushed myself up and now Thresh was under me. He seemed shocked at first, then smirked. I winked at him and leaned down to his neck, kissing it gently. Then bit into him, marking him as mine. Thresh grunted a little. I pulled away to smile down at him.

"I love you, Thresh."

He smiled back. "I love you more."

I giggled, then leaned down to resume what we've started.