15. An obstacle to overcome

Oh God! I think I'm gonna have an orgasm just hearing those words. .

In the background another song is coming to life, and I am stunned by the lyrics as I hear them, and I can't help but to hum along with them as they go.

"Do you get excited? " I whisper in tune with the music and I give him a small tentative smile from under my lashes.

A low groan travels up his throat as he once again closes his eyes as if in pain.

"Oh baby, can't you tell?"he whispers hoarsely in my ear, grinding his hips into me again, his erection very evident.

Then he trails featherlike kisses from my ear along my jaw and up to my waiting mouth. First it's like he's tasting me, brushing his lips against mine, then as I interact, kissing him back, he seriously deepens the kiss, making me breathless.

He's pushing himself even harder against me as we are all hands and mouth, both of us kissing the other like our life depended on it.

"I need you! NOW!" he pants as we part, then he briskly lifts me up in his arms and swings a door open behind me, stepping inside the room behind it.

I gasp as I look around. The big bed that centres the whole room is just a dream. My god! He actually lives here.

This is his bedroom and his bed, and he's taking me to it.

He puts me down gently and looks at me with some strange uncertainty.

"Oh Nell," he pants, his voice rough and low,"I really, really need you."

I gaze at him, drinking in the utterly handsome sight of Anthony Reese as I pant with need. Oh my! He needs me. My inside bubbles with joy.

"Me too. I need you Anthony." I whisper urgently, my body craving for his touch.

"Kiss me again." I beg.

I hear his sharp intake of breath.

God how I want him. I want him now.

Instantly his mouth is on mine again and he kisses me with such desperate hunger I get totally astonished.

His tongue possessing me, plundering me, and I respond eagerly as I fist my hands in his hair holding him to me.

His hands are all over me, removing my clothes with such skill and gentleness that I hardly notice them being removed. I gasp as we part for a second then he continues, both kissing and undressing me and suddenly I'm just in my bra and panties, my own hands making their own efforts in removing whatever clothes of his that is in my way. Coming up for air again I gawk appreciative at his bare chest and I follow the happy trail down with my eyes. .

Damn, those trousers of his is an obstacle to overcome.

Anthony's breathing hard as we part, his dark and sexually loaded gaze holds me captive as he smoothly and slowly lowers me onto the bed. Then like a predator stalking his prey, he moves gracefully up over my body and stop as we are nose to nose, his weight on his elbow as his hand moves to caress my face.

He dips his head and our lips meet once again in a fierce and consuming, hot kiss. Then I feel one of his hands moving up and down my side, caressing my hot skin and I nearly ignite with desperation for him.

"Oh Anthony," I sigh as we're coming up for air. That nimble hand of his making short work of my bra, throwing it down on the floor, then he softly caresses my skin from my hips and up, closing in on my breasts.

"God, Baby. You're so beautiful. . "he groans as he cups one of them and then he takes my nipple in his mouth, sucking gently like he is worshiping me."Your skin is so soft and you taste so sweet."