After.

Kris sits at the end of her bed wondering what happened in her life for her to become something so meaningless, she was a killer and according to everyone else she was a natural born one. Her life was never great but she had people that loved her, people that wanted to help her, now they are all gone because of what power hungry assholes wanting to make it to the top. She knew what she was getting into was wrong but when someone like her gets to leave the place that have caused her so much pain of course she would have been happy.

It has been eight years since the day Victor came into her house asking if she wanted to come with him and saying all this stuff, he was a good looking man and no one could say no to him so why should she. He made her into a seduction queen Kris was known for her corsets and tight leather pants with hooker boots, she could lead anyone to their death with her words. But today is when 'HE' is coming back the man that promised to never lie again to her but why would you trust a man with a tasteful past.

His name was Luke Devine he was the one that looked after her for Victor he was the one that made sure she took the deal, he was the one who lied over and over again, it was him who she fell in and out of the love with for 5 years he had been gone for 2 doing business to build the empire higher than any other have built before them.

But this story isn't about that is this about how everything fell into place this is about how she become the most feared woman in the world. This is how she become best friends with her demons, this is how she learnt not to wait for any man but her man the one that made the pain liveable but her life a living hell. This is Kris's story.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Okay, hey everyone or no one I don't know who is going to read this but anyways. This story can be quite rude Kris does deal with a mental illness in this book I thought it was good to warn people.

Drugs there is going to be a a lot of drug use so if you don't like it don't read it.

Swearing I swear a lot I'm surprised I haven't yet, but there is going to be fuck lot of that because I don't know I like it. Again don't like it don't read.

Violence it's book about how a girl gets trained into being a killer of course there is going to be some violence plus what's a book without some bloody death.

Sex as in smut I'm not really sure yet probably will be though so hold onto your crucifixes because this is going to be ride with the devil 👌🏽😉

- Te
Peace in the Middle East ✌🏽️

P.S. Vote and comment too if y'all want ohh if I got some haters I want to hear from you too.