Kyle.

Hanna's Pov.

This feels perfect. With Caleb's arm around my waist and his legs tangled with mine under the sheets. Perfect.

I was currently watching Caleb sleep and smiling at how cute he looks when he sleeps.

I gently kissed his soft lips. He stirred a little in his sleep but didn't wake up. So, I started to kiss all over his face. I kissed his left cheek, his right cheek, his forehead, his chin, his neck, and his lips but he still didn't wake up. So, instead, I lifted his arm up and got out of bed.

I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower. I entered my room with only a towel on and when I looked at my bed, Caleb was still sleeping but this time he was laying on his back instead of his left side. I got out a pair of my pink lace thong and a matching bra to go with it. I knew that Caleb was still asleep so, I unwrapped my towel from my body and put on my bra and underwear. Entering my closet, I quickly picked out a black dress with a black cardigan to go with my dress. Putting it on, I decided that it looked really short so I put on a pair of black, ripped stockings. I complimented the outfit with a few necklaces and black ankle booties.

After, I left my closet and sat down at my vanity, quickly doing my makeup that consists of black mascara, black winged eyeliner, and chap stick. I got up and went over to my desk, writing a messy note to Caleb telling him that I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things and that I'll be right back. I got tape and taped the note to the mirror in the bathroom because I knew he would see it there when he wakes up. I went over to the bed and gently kissed Caleb. I walked out of my room and grabbed my black tote and my keys, walking out of my apartment, locking it behind me. I walked to my car and got in, starting the engine and driving to the nearest grocery store there was.

When I got there, it was really empty because it was so late, it was around 9:00 in the evening. I turned off my engine and got out of my car and locking it. I walked into the store and got a wagon. I started to put few things in my cart and after about half an hour, I was already in line to pay for my things.

When the person in front of me was done checking out, it was my turn. So, I pulled my cart forward so that the baggage man could put all of my bags in the cart. The cashier was really attractive. He looked to be in his mid-twenties and he had milk chocolate brown hair that was gelled up and he had a little scruff to his face that made him look ten times sexier.

"Hello beautiful. Did you find everything alright?" The cashier asked.

"Yes, thank you for asking." I replied kindly.

He smiled at me for a split second and I realized that he had perfect, white straight teeth. He was a Sex God.

"So, how's your day going so far?"

"It's been great so far. How about you?" I ask right back at him.

"Wonderful. Of course my day wouldn't be as wonderful if a beautiful lady, like yourself, didn't come to me to be checked out." He said, winking at me. I laughed at his horrible joke and shook my head at him.

"Flirting, are we?" I observe.

"I can't help myself. I mean, look at the beautiful young lady across from me! It's almost impossible to not flirt." The cashier said.

I look behind me to joke around with the man.

"I don't see anyone." I say, winking at him.

He chuckles and shows his pearly white teeth again, making me almost lose cautiousness.

"Well, the lady I'm describing has a good sense of style, stunning blue eyes, beautiful thick blond hair, and a lovely smile." He describes me and I can feel myself blushing.