Hospital.

There might be a mini spoiler alert for Grey's Anatomy!

Hanna's Pov.

"So, the reason I wanted all of us to get together is because I have a question for all of you. You guys have been there for me through everything. Hell, you guys have went through it with me. I honestly couldn't thank you guys enough for everything you do. I consider you guys my sisters. So, I was wondering if you guys would accept the offer of being my bridesmaids?" I ask the girls, hoping that they would all say yes.

I was currently at a cafe with Alison, Emily, Aria, Spencer, and Mona.

All of the girls shouted in excitement, all saying yes.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited!" Mona exclaims. All of the girls nod in agreement.

"Thank god, I was so nervous to ask you guys. I didn't want any of you to say no." I say in relief, taking a sip of my coffee after.

"Han, we would never say no to that opportunity." Aria says, the girls all nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, so what do we have to do as your bridesmaids?" Alison asks while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well, nothing really. We pretty much have everything covered. We just ordered the flowers and the food is already covered. So is the venue. All that is left is picking out our dresses." I reply, proud of how much Caleb and I got done for the wedding in just two months.

Caleb and I decided to have the wedding as soon as possible because all we want is to be able to say that we're going to spend the rest of our lives together legally. So, we're having the wedding in four months.

"I'm so happy that you're having the party after I give birth." Alison says, rubbing her pregnant belly.

"Ali, you're giving birth, in like, two days. Actually, you could go into labor right now." Spencer points out.

"I know, it's crazy and scary at the same time." Alison admits.

"Are you ready for your baby girl?" I ask Ali.

"Yes. I'm ready to have my baby girl in my arms but I am not ready for the pain from the birth." Ali says, rolling her eyes at the end of her sentence.

We continue to talk about the wedding and Alison and her baby.

An hour later...

"Alright ladies, I need to go and pick up Toby since his car is in the shop." Spencer says as she grabs her crossover and her coat. She stands up and everyone follows her actions.

"Ready Alison?" I ask Ali, seeing that I'm the one driving her home.

"Yup." Ali says, popping the 'p'.

Once everyone had their stuff, we all exited the cafe.

"Alright, bye ladies." Emily says, waving goodbye to us.

We all say our goodbyes and go our separate ways to our cars, Alison following me.

"That was fun and much needed." Alison says as soon as we close our doors.

"I agree." I say, putting my seat belt on and turning on my engine. I pull out of the parking space and started to head to Alison's house.

Halfway to Ali's house, I turn on the radio and turn the volume up as Ellie Goulding's voice fills the car. We both start shouting out the lyrics to Don't Panic.

"I love Ellie Goulding." Alison says as I park my car in her driveway.

"I love her too." I say, meaning it.