Chapter 7

Astrid's P.O.V

I made my way into cafeteria with my hand in Elliot's. All the girls gave me stank faces, I just smirked. We found the table where Erica and John were and joined. They both stared at me with shocked faces."Congrats Astrid, I didn't get to tell you back then because you and Mr. Cant keep it in his pants ran off into the locker room. I didn't know you could do all that stuff." Her hazel eyes traveling up and down my body. I could smell the lust which made me want to play a game.

'Elliot can I play  with her a little? Just a little teasing.' I mind linked. He nodded hesitantly. I took a seat next to Erica and Elliot sat next to me. I was going to play with her mind a little bit. I rested my hand on her knee. "So, Erica do you have a girlfriend?" I asked, I actually wanted to hook her up with a friend of mine. Her name was Jolene, very beautiful. Hazel eyes, petite in height standing at 5'4 , and olive colored skin. Erica wasn't much different. 5'3 in height hazel eyes, and tan skin.

"N-No, single and waiting for the lucky girl to come." she stuttered. Getting kind of awkward. I actually hated seeing her like this, it pained me to see her nervous. I decided to end it sooner. "I'm sorry that I made you feel awkward. You want to come over my house, John can come too. Him and Elliot could have a boys night out while we pig out and watch movies." Her eyes brightened and she nodded her head.

We continued eating lunch until I felt a presence behind me. I sniffed the air and immediately knew it was Isabella." I hear you made plans with the lesbian girl. I guess you are too. You wont mind me taking Elliot to my table.." she said stroking Elliot's arm. He shuddered in disgust and pulled away muttering gross. Her face fell. "He doesnt want you. He only wants me. I know your a wolf. Me and him are mates. Also if you ever make fun of John, Erica, Elliot and I ever again I will break your face." I whispered with venom. She flinched at my words and walked away. I don't think she will want to mess with me anymore.