Chapter 8

Elliot's P.O.V

We left school and went home. Erica and John went home to get ready. They are wolfs just like Astrid and I. Oh how I love Astrid, she is so beautiful. The perfect mate. John and I have become very good friends. He is a really cool guy, but he gets made fun of a lot. I told him I would be his protector, and train him to fight. Turns out they are also in the Blue Blood pack but they weren't there the day we came along with a few others. I decided that me and John will go clubbing. He needs to get out once in a while. He is a really great guy, I am going to try to get him with a friend of mines. I just need to find out who.

Erica's P.O.V

I think I am in love. She is so beautiful, kind, and funny. I know she is straight and has a mate but I can't help myself. She is just so perfect, I am so glad to be spending time with her. I hope I find my mate soon so that I can get over this infatuation. When I look at her I can't help but stare. Jesus, I have it bad.

Astrid's P.O.V

I was reading Erica's mind and it made me blush to know that someone other than my mate feels like this about me. I was about to start getting the junk food ready when I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Erica so I decided to play with her mind. I telaported behind her. Oh, I forgot to mention my other powers. Telaportation, causing pain with my eyes, seeing what other people see,and time travel.

"Boo!" i whisper yelled in her. She jumped and let out a squeal. When she turned around she sighed in relief."What the hell was that for?" she panted out of breath. I chuckled and led her inside. We sat down and watched movies and laughed. She is such an amazing friend. We were in the middle of and argument about whether or not Katniss should be with Peeta, when we heard the door break off its hinges. I automatically went into defense mode. I grabbed Erica's wrist and pulled her behind me. The people I saw at the door did not surprise me at all.