Break Up

Who doesn't know Song Minho? The coolest rapper in town and are loved by all the girls in town. Despite having all the girls drools over him, Mino only has his eyes for one girl, Amelia.

Mino and Amelia have been friends since toddlers. Mino falls in love with Amelia since middle school but never get to tell her until 2 years before they finished high school.

*Texting*

M : Ame, can we meet?

A : Sure. What time and where?

M : 8 pm at the usual park. Is that okay with you?

A : Yeah sure! See you later <3

Though it was just a heart emoji, Mino still feels nervous and happy about it.

Amelia was on her way to the park. While she was on her way to their usual spot, the atmosphere were a little romantic. There were many decorations around. After 10 minutes of waiting for Mino, someone tap on her shoulder. When Amelia turn around, she saw Mino on his knees with a ring in his palm.

A : Mino...

M : Ame. Listen to me first. I'm so glad that we have been friends since the day we were born. But I don't want to be your friend forever. I like.. No. I love you, Ame! I start to realize that I actually love you more than as a friends. Will you be my girlfriend?

Amelia was shock by Mino's sudden propose. Amelia likes Mino since she was a kid and he is one of the reason why she was single until now. Without hesitating, Amelia said yes.

Mino was so happy that he tells everyone at the park he finally got himself a girlfriend.

Mino and Amelia have the perfect relationship that everyone wanted to have.

--------------------------------------------------

But after 3 years of being in a relationship, Mino's feelings start to fade.

*Texting*

A : Hey babe. Are you free tonight?

M : No. I'm busy. I'll call you later.

A : Okay :/

Mino's "later" never came. Amelia waited all night just for his call. Amelia was on her instagram when a notification come in.

"Realllllmino just post a picture"

"I thought he was busy", she thought to herself. Amelia opened the photo and saw that it was a photo of Mino and CL. One of Mino's colleague. They seems rather close.

The caption says, "Out with this babe <3".

Amelia are now in tears. She can't believe after 3 years of relationship, Mino cheated on her.

"What happened to all the promises that you told me. You said you wanted to marry me. Have children with me. But now you're with some other girl? How dare you Mino! You're going to regret what you are doing!"

Amelia cried the whole night after looking at the photo. She knows that Mino doesn't have feelings for her anymore.

Why can't he just tell me he wanted to break up instead of cheating. Being cheated hurts more than anything.

Amelia thought. Mino didn't come home that night

Amelia went to her office the next day trying to look alright thought she was totally broken inside.

"Amelia, come to my office now", her boss said through the phone.

"You're the best designer for this company. You are asked by the owner of this company to go to the US and work for the new company that was build in New York. I hope you think about this roughly and accept this opportunity.", he said.

After what happened to her relationship with Mino, she accept the offer without further thinking.

"You will have to go to New York in a week time. You can pack your things today onwards and get ready. Thank you for accepting the offer", her boss said.

Mino didn't come home for a few days after that night he posted the picture. After that night, Mino post a lot of pictures where he and CL was spending time together with all the lovey dovey captions. He never call Amelia once neither did Amelia. Amelia cry herself to sleep everything thinking how she misses and love Mino even after what he did to her.

Being ignored is worst feeling ever.

After 6 days.

Amelia decided to just take out her phone and text Mino to tell things off.

A : Heyy. I'll get out from the house tomorrow. You can come home without feeling guilty anymore. You can now enjoy your celebrity life without keeping me in secret. Thanks for all the great years. I'm sorry if I was a burden to you. I'll go and stay far away from you so don't worry about it. I hope she can make you happy. I know she's your type ;) Goodbye Mino. I love you...

Amelia was in tears when she press the send button. How can she forget about Mino when all she have was Mino? What will happen to her without Mino by her side?