D-Day

"Seoul IM BACK!", Amelia said excitedly the moment she came down from the airplane. After two years of working at the States, her service was no longer needed.

She take out her phone and send a text to Mino.

"Bae, I arrive Seoul safely. ㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to my apartment straight away. See you soon?"

Since the day Mino come to the States to apologise, they have been checking up on each other often to make their relationship stronger.

After Amelia done packing her things, she check her phone to see if Mino replied her text.

Mino read her text but doesn't reply. Amelia start to freak out. Scared the same thing will happen. She convince herself many times by thinking positively.

After dinner, Ame's phone start to ring. It was Mino.

M : Annyeonghaseyo jagiya..

A : Hello.. Where were you?

M : I had some work to do. Sorry baby.

A : Nahh. It's okay.

M : What were you doing?

A : Nothing.. Just pack some stuff and had some dinner. Have you eaten babe?

M : Yess. By the way, can I come tonight? I miss you...

A : You just saw me 2 days ago and we talk everyday...

M : I still miss you....

A : Okay. I'll wait for you.

M : Okay. I'll hang up for now. I love you baby..

A : Okay. I love you too..

Amelia laugh by herself thinking no matter how old Mino is, he will always a baby.

My baby...

Amelia said in her heart.

Mino arrive at her place around 11 pm and Amelia was still waiting. Mino gave her a hug. "Were you waiting for me?"

"Nope. I just feel like watching tv all night long", she said teasingly.

Mino smirk and kisses Amelia softly. He brings her to "their" room while they were still kissing and lay her on the bed.

Mino began kissing down her body. Raching up, she wrapped her hands in his hair, pushing his face closer to his breast.

----------

Mino left for the studio early the next morning. He left a note next to their bed for Amelia.

"Meet me at the studio at 3pm. I love you - Babe"

----------

"Oh my God.. Guysss I only have two hours left and I'm nervous! Ottoke!!?!?/!", Mino crying out loud.

"Hyung. Chill! How come you're still so nervous anything related about her?" Bobby asked.

Mino gave him a death glare.

"Get yourself a damn girlfriend and you will know", Jinhwan said.

---------

Amelia arrived at the studio around 2.57PM. She entered the studio where WINNER usually practice. But it seems rather weird that day. The studio was empty and dark. 

"Mino?", she called for him but still no respond. She wanted to on the lights but doesn't know where the switch was.

After a few minutes, the lights was on but she see nobody was in the room. Suddenly, a familiar music start to play and there is Mino coming out from the other room so does iKON and WINNER members. They start off by dancing and after awhile, Mino start singing.