I'm Sorry

1 year later...

Mino woke up with a stressful expression. How stupid was I back then to play with her feelings. Mino thought to himself all over again.

His relationship with CL was over just after 2 months of being together.

Throwback...

Mino receive a call from his new girlfriend. He was proud having her as his girlfriend because they have the same level unlike when he was with Amelia.

"Hey babe. What's up?", Mino being all cheeky.

"Can we meet? At the usual coffee place.", and then she hang up.

"Well...", Mino get ready as fast as he can. He was excited to meet up with his girlfriend.

Mino arrive at the coffee place 5 minutes after CL did.

"Hey babe", Mino tried to kiss her but she refused.

"I have to tell you something Mino."

Mino was worried at what she was about to say.

"We have to break up.", CL speak up.

"WHAT?!!"

"I'm so sorry Mino. The only reason why I hang out with you was because I wanted to make Jiyong jealous. Jiyong was and is the only guy I wanted to be with. I'm so sorry Mino. We're done."

"I break up with my girlfriend of 3 years just because of you Chae! How could you do this to me?!", Mino said without giving a damn about what the other customer in the café would think.

"I'm sorry Mino." And with that, CL walk away from Mino.

End of throwback..

Mino knows how CL was head over heels about Jiyong before that. But she started to hang out with him, he devoted some feelings for her. He know it wasn't love but he go for it because of his status. "I'm famous. I have to date someone famous." This is what he thought back then. He was so wrong.

It's been a year since he last receive the text messages from Amelia. He's been missing her since then but never admits because he know how wrong he was. Amelia was his first love and now he start to think that she will always be the owner of his heart.

How can he get Amelia back when she was so far away from him and he was busy with all his new album and all. Amelia was the inspiration to his new album. His new album was all about Amelia.

He tried to call Amelia from time to time. He only get to talk to her for a short while because of her busy schedule. Or was that just her excuse to avoid Mino.

Mino and his member, WINNER now are busy with their comeback promotions, world tour and fanmeetings.

"Hoon! You still talk to Ame right?", Mino asked his hyung, Seunghoon.

"Sometimes only. Why?"

"Can you ask for her address? I wanted to send her our new album."

"Ehhh why so sudden? Are you trying to win her heart back?", Taehyun tease.

"Yes diva! And I hope you guys will help me with this. Please?", Mino showed his members his puppy face.

Jinwoo and Taehyun look at him disgustingly.

Jinwoo agreed, "Not cute at all but I'll help. Just because I only like you with her and no one else!"

"Thank you hyung! You're the best!", Mino come up to hug Jinwoo but he hurriedly run to his room and close the door.