What If the guys of 3-E read lemons?

yuki_moriarty_holmes lol I tried.

This contains lewd lemon stuff. If you don't want to read this, please don't.

The class waited for their teacher to arrive. Apparently, it was going to be a sub because Koro-sensei had some 'business' to attend to.

As the students chattered away, the door randomly bursted open, a gust of wind coming inside the room.

"Hello! I'm here today as your sub, not an author." Charlyn demanded. The class looked at her confused as if she's gone crazy.

"Okay, today you are all going to be a signed one assignment. One for the guys, and one for the girls. I will hand you a tablet for each side. They are both different stories, with different genera's." Charlyn handed each side a tablet, everyone crowded towards each other.

"Um. Charlyn-sensei? Can't we just split into groups?" Isgoai asked as everyone nodded in agreement.

"No, I'm the teacher today so follow my directions." The students nodded, receiving a smirk from you. "Good. Now, one person in each group will read out loud, but not to loud that the other side will get distracted. Start!"
The boys side decided on a reader. Karma. He volunteered surprisingly, leaving some people shocked. Though it was really just apart of Charlyn's plan. Yup, he knows what's up.

"Okay, so the title is 'Sugar Sweet.'" Karma started. "Hello. My name is Yasuo. I'm currently in love with someone. She is very beautiful." The boys looked at Karma confused. Their faces written with the look of 'what the hell is this?' Karma skipped the few couple of paragraphs saying,"Let's just get this over with."

"It turns out she wasn't a she. She is actually a guy. But either way I'm still in love with him. And it turns out he is in love with me too. He stopped by my house and right when he stepped in, it turned into a heated make out session. I pushed him on the bed, quickly removing his pants. I removed his shirt, removing mine as well during the process. I unbuckled my belt, and removed his boxers. I caressed his hard member, and sucked on his nipples. His moans spilled out, making him a hot mess. I got turned on and removed my pants and boxers, revealing my long, erracted member. Our tongues intertwined, fighting for domanance. I explored every inch, not leaving a single place untouched. More moans started to explode. I couldn't take it anymore. I flipped him over, asking if I could put it in. He reluctantly looked at me, nodding. I instantly shoved it in, earning yelps and tears from him. I kissed his tears away, and when I got the permission to move, I went at a slow pace. His moans got even deeper, making him filled with pleasure. I started going faster, and faster, the rooms started booming with pleasured moans. And when it came down to that time, we both came at the same time. Now-" Karma stopped talking to see at his classmates helpless faces.

They looked dead. As if their soul got sucked out. They looked pale and unable to move, though Okajima looked like he enjoyed it though. Karma looked at the dead victims bodies, and took a picture of it, chuckling evily to himself. Charlyn joined him as well, evil laughter filling up the room.

"I'm dead, I'm dead. I can't go on living anymore." The boys muttered in unison aside from Okajima and Karma.

"Karma, please continue." Okajima panted.

"HENTAI!" the class yelled. Karma chuckled again, continuing the story.

The end~ xD

So if you guys want, please request :3 I'll be taking any kind~