What if Karma Boku No Pico'd Author-san?

This isn't really a request but MatchateGetsu and hikatsumi want to see it happen so why not xD

Dang this is gonna be embarrassing. Oh wait...I'm not a guy so this is gonna be a different. Basically it's just a lemon I guess.

It's only been two days since the married couple, Charlyn and Karma, got married. (Yes, according to hikatsumi and matchate I'm married to Karma so don't hate me.) The duo just woke up from they're first night together. Yup, they did it.

It's a tradition celebrated by Charlyn's family, or pretty much anyone I guess, to have they're first night together as a couple right after marriage.

Charlyn got up from the bed feeling sore from last night. She recalled the events and a blush crept up on her face.

Flashback~

"Do we really have to do this?" Charlyn asked embarrassed.

"You make it sound like it's our first time doing it." Karma smirked.

"That's because it is!" The brown haired female yelled.

"Oh right."

"Dumbass..."

"Let's get started shall we?" Karma said changing the subject.

"W-w-wait. I'm not-" Karma threw off Charlyn's shirt and stared at her. She covered her chest and had a deep shade of red across her face. Karma removed her arms from her chest, and cut off her bra with a pair of red scissors.

"Woooow trying to copy Akashi?" Charlyn said with a straight face.

"What I just felt like trying it." Karma started to continue and kissed the girls lips passionately, biting her lip asking for an entrance. She slightly opened her mouth, Karma shoving his tongue inside. The two battled for domanance, Karma winning as always. While doing this, Karma massaged one breast with his free hand, usuing the other hand to support Charlyn's head. The couple departed from the kiss to gasp for air, a strand of saliva forming.

Omg this is so embarrassing it makes me feel like a bad person writing this about myself...

Karma gentaly placed her down on the bed, groping one breast and sucking another. He rubbed the fabric of her panties, making her feel more aroused. She moaned sweetly, making Karma more desperate.

"Wet already Charlyn, I haven't even done anything special yet." Karma teased.

"Sh-shut up. Just get this over with." She managed to breathe out.

"Don't be shy Charlyn, you know you want me to pleasure you more~" the girl didn't want to make this last any longer so she didn't say anything more.

Karma threw her underwear aside, leaving her fully naked. She covered her womanhood embarrassed.

"T-thats not fair! Wh-why am I the only one undressing?!" The girl asked, voice cracking mid sentence.

"Well, you never tried making a move so I thought it would be fine." The girl sat up with her cheeks puffed up. She pinned the red head down and lifted up his shirt, revealing his perfectly formed abs. She left marks on his neck, down to his stomach. Then she nervously unbuckled his belt and unbottoned his pants, shaking slightly during the process.

Karma was now left in his boxers. He smirked looking at the girls panicked expression.

"So, are you gonna do it or what?"

"D-d-d-do what?"

"This dick isn't gonna suck itself you know?"

"Do I really have to?" Karma nodded as the girl sighed. She looked away as she pulled the boxers down, Karma slamming her face into his manhood.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR." She groaned. 

"You were being so slow so I thought I'd help you." She began to slowly rub it, not knowing what to do. She licked the tip, earning a few moans from the male. After a few minutes he let out his cum.

"Swallow." She obeyed as she were told, not letting a drop of liquid be wasted.

"Now, shall we get the thing in you?" He position himself into her entrance. She looked at his member nervously, for it was faaaar to large to fit in that tiny hole. She gulped nervously closing her eyes, knowing there will be pain. He poked her entrance, then shoved it inside of her. She yelped in pain, tears going down her face.

"Tell me when to go."

"Oh now your concerned about me." She managed to speak. After a minute or so, she allowed him to move. First it was painful, turning into pleasure slowly.

"K-karma?"

"What?"

"Y-you could move faster."

"If you beg for it."

"No."

"Fine I'm taking it out."

"No!"

"Then beg."

"K-karma, p-lease move faster."

"Gotta do better than that charlyn."

"MOVE FREAKIN FASTER YOU BAKA! So I could feel pleasured..." She muttered the last part.

"Good enough." He started moving faster and faster each thrust. Charlyn moaned when he hit her sweet spot. He continued to hit that spot. Pleasured moans filled the room, the duo soon coming.

"Charlyn...I'm...coming soon."

"Me...too." They let out a few more breathes, reaching their climax, coming at the same time. Karma plopped down next charlyn with a thud, hugging her tightly in his arms.

"I hate you so much." The girl muttured.

"Love you too~"

End of flashback~

Charlyn shuddered at the thought muttering,"How indecent."
---------------------------------------------------
OMG THIS WAS SO EMBARRASSING I SWEAAAAR. PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR MAKING THIS.