Hunter

So, I decided not to de- cliche -afy this story because it would be too much work. I would also have to change the title. What would have happened was that mortal food would have been contaminated so that all of the mortals all over the world turn into zombies that are immune to demigod and mortal weapons, but the demigods don't know that. so they would have fought. One by One all of the Demigods would die. And the Zombie Mortals would have destroyed the earth.

Yeah. That was too much work.

READ THIS:

Would Anyone be willing to read a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson Crossover? Also Who would be willing to read a Camp Jupiter/ Mark of the Thief ( by Jennifer A. Nielsen) story?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Chapter will be shortish

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last thing I promise, This takes place a little bit in the future when they are married and have kids. This is Frazel.  He doesn't have a last name because he is not exactly human......

I have used over 200 words and the only actual part of the story says Hunter Pov. That is just sad Can you tell this is to not write? no? I am wasting you time. Don't skip it though. First Person to guess what Hunter is gets a dedication.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter Pov

I was sitting outside. Watching the people walk by me and ignore me like they usually do. I'm cute. I don't know why they  ignore me. A family walked by with two little kids. A boy and a girl no older than 7 or 8. The little girl walked by me, turned around walked back and stopped in front of me. She sat on the ground, and stuck her hand out. I smelled it and licked it. She started to rub my head. then behind my ears. That's the spot!!!. I'll be right back she said. I've heard that before. A couple minutes later I saw her running and dragging a man behind her. "Daddy. Can we get him. He is so Cute and sweet." " We'll see Princess" The man replied.  Maybe??? I don't like my life. Maybe they're the people who can make it better. I hope so.

The lady in charge of this whole thing asked the man if they wanted to adopt me. The man said that he was gonna go ask his wife. A little while later the man came back with a woman who had brown skin and cinnamon toast colored hair and gold eyes.

"Hazel, Emily wants to get Hunter, Would that be ok?" The man asked.

"awww. Frank, he's adorable. I would love to get him" She said."Emily, you know Hunter is going to be a lot of work, right?"

"I know mommy." The girl replied.

The family and the lady in charge walked away to talk. When they were done, The door was open and I was free. The family led me to a car and I jumped in. I sat nicely in the chair.  The family drove home. They opened the door and I looked around.

I'm happy now. My life is starting to get better. I kinda like it now. I think I just found my forever home. Thanks Emily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah. byee. remember guess what Hunter is