Chapter 2 - Mother

It was Monday again...

A day students hate the most...

(I hate it too) - author

Jong In's POV

I drived my own car to school today. Smiling, I looked a little bit idiot.

I was relieved...

Officially, Ji Nae is mine.

I scanned my phone for notifications.

From Luhan:

Hey there Cousin-in-law

I chuckled as I continued driving.

Luhan is Ji Nae's cousin. She's half Korean and half Chinese. Luhan is his only family living with her here in Korea. Their family is all in China because they have this big company going on in there.

I am excited to tell my friends about what happened. Of course, they know I was proposing but they didn't know the answer and complete details. I feel like a girl. Gosh.

Ji Nae's POV

Yong Hwa oppa is driving me to school today. He is my driver. I was a bit early today, Luhan Oppa is still at home sleeping. What a sleeping beauty... Tsk.

"Okay, your here Ji Nae" He said as he stopped the car infront of the school.

"Kamsa~^^ 감사" I said as I pecked a kiss at his cheek.

Thank you very very much~ Thank you very very much~

A kiss as a thank you. It was a thing I do every morning.

Mr. Chu, ipsul wie Chu

Dalkom hakke Chu

I walked faster because it was chillier everyday. Winter is coming soon, that's why.

Let it go~ Let it go~

I met my friends who were seating at a table at the open park.

I smiled as I saw them waving...

I walked faster and was greeted by their smiling faces.

"Hi! How's your weekend guys?" I asked them who were a little problematic and blue.

"The science laboratory" Rae, V-Pres speaked. Her elbows were at the

I sighed.

"Your right, solutions?" I said as I sat down at one of the empty chairs.

---

The day was faster than I thought. It should actually be longer since it's Monday but today was fine.

Yong Hwa oppa was already at the front of the school. I didn't see Kai today though. Did he didn't go to school today? Or he was just busy?

"Hi Ji Nae, how's school?" Yong Hwa oppa asked.

"I'm fine 궨찬하" I walked in the back to sit.

We reached the house quietly. He opened my door as I thanked him and hugged him as well.

We went inside.

"Miss Kim Ji Nae" I heard someone call my name in an unfamiliar voice. I turned my back to see a woman wearing a mini skirt and short hair.

oohhh oohh dangdang han yeojande

Danbalmeori hako keudael mannareo ka^^

Yong Hwa oppa and I was shocked.

"Who are you? 누구?" Yong hwa oppa had protected me by holding my wrist and looking straightly at her.

"I am Miss Fei, a representative of Xien Ling Groups" She said as she smiled at us.

Xien Ling Groups

Our company in China

Yong Hwa oppa and I went in ease.

"Your mother wants to give this to you personally but she can't come, that's why I'm here" She said handing me a black folder.

Engagement of Kim Ji Nae and Jung Dae Hyun

My heart was thumping loudly.

Hi daughter. How are you staying in there? Mother miss you so much. Honey, I'll be proposing you to Mr. Jung's son. This way we'll open a big Korean Market there. He is sweet and kind, best for you. You'll have a meeting anytime soon. You'll love him.

No Buts...

Loving,

Mom

What should I do?

I'm proposed to Jong In. If he found this out, it would be really dissapointing for him.

"Miss Ji Nae, I wish you would follow the rules of your Mother. Thank you for your time" She said as her dark red lips smiled at me.

Aish. I hate her already. She was even pretty and yet this happen. Giving me this bad news.

Soon, she left and was guided by my maid, Seohyun.

Later on, still in my position, Luhan oppa went inside the living room.

"Hi Jinnie baby. What you got there?" He said pointing the papers in my hand.

You wont believe it Oppa, you won't believe it!