Chapter 10 part 1- School Days

Kai's POV

My butt hurts from sitting.

'What a boring teacher' I thought.  kekeke

"Ok Class,  I will now distribute your long test" she said. After distributing maybe 5 or more papers? The teacher went near me, gave me my paper  and got an A.

'Sweet' I thought.

*Riiiiinnnnggggg*

'Nice'

"Ok class, see you tomorrow" she said and left the room.

"Oppa! Cmon lets eat! Im starving!!!" Jinae went near me and held my hand.

"Arasso, Kaja!" I said as we left the room to the cafeteria.

-----------------------------------------CAFETERIA--------------------------------------

I let her seat down in one of the tables there as I buy some food for our lunch.

Jinae's POV

As I was scanning my phone a guy went to me, as i distinguish his face, I knew it was Nichkhun, the 4th year student counsil and a close friend of mine.

"Hi Jinae, Can you help me, I really don't know how to cook Bap. I asked alot of people already and they told me they still haven't cooked bap yet or they just shout at me and told me to find my own business" he said, pouting.

"Kekeke, Why do you need to cook bap? Ofcourse, I know how to cook bap, Taeyeon Unnie told me how to, but try figuring it out by yourself, I think its the best!!!" I said giving him two thumbs up.

"Ieeehh, Jinae-shiii!!! What if my girlfriend finds out that I dont know how to cook!!!!! She will Murder me!!! Ahhh!! Ieeeahahhh!!! Pleeeassseee!! Oooohhhh!!!!! IiiIeeeeeehhhhh!!!!"

He's whining now.

"No, she'll understand that" I said.

"Jinaeyeyeyeyeyey!" he said while she's shaking me by holding my shoulders letting me move back and forth.

"What's up with you two?" Kai suddenly appeared and placed the food tray in the table.

"Oh, Mian Kai-shi, We're just, uh uhm, dancing to I got a boy! Yeaaaahhh, dancing to I got a boooyyy!!!" he said nodding his head.

"Oh ok" he said and started munching the food.

"NICHKHUN!!!!" a girl said loudly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 will be uploaded next!

Support my second fanfic entitled: MY MARRIED LIFE WITH SEHUN

Yes, your right its about Sehun!

Please Vote and comment who do you think is nichkhun's girlfriend. Its pretty obvious!!