Chapter 19 - Me living with B.A.P

Jinae's POV

"Jagiya, we'll be heading to the shore. Would you like to come?" Oppa asked me.

I thought to myself 'Well. Jinae. I think you need to have fun'

"Sure" I said.

Everyone cheered.

"Come let's go and pack up" Oppa said as he held my hand.

***

Kai's POV

"Jong In, come with us. Let's eat at the convinience store nearby" Suho hung said as he tug me to come so I sat up and walked lazily.

All of us went outside we were just walking while Chanyeol hyung kept on talking.

"I wonder if they have these wonderful and colorful drinks that could make my brain freeze" He said and laughed as Baek hyung joined him

***

Driver's seat: Yongguk

Front seat: Himchan

Middle: Youngjae, Daehyun and Me

Backseat: Zelo and Jongup

They were already at the van and were on their way to the destination.

And hell Jinae was damn excited. Her smile never left her face.

"Yongguk hyung. Let's buy drinks at a convinience store nearby" Youngjae asked.

"Okay" Yongguk answered simply since his the one driving.

They spotted a convinience store nearby. Yongguk parked the car.

Daehyun and Jinae went outside hand in hand while smiling. They didn't know that EXO was also there. Before they could even see, they hid at the side of the convinience store.

Jinae said to herself 'They, especially Daehyun Oppa had me smiling so I would like to make him smile in a simple way'

They went inside the shop and bought ice cream in cones. Jinae had Chocolate and Daehyun got strawberry. They licked their icecream and changed in times having indirect kisses that they haven't knew.

On the other hand, Kai didn't know what to express.

He was happy seeing Jinae.

Fuming in anger for Daehyun.

Sadness because Daehyun made her happy.

Pissed because he cant do anything and;

Hurt because Jinae is smiling not because of him.

Mixed Emotions as they say.

So he sat quietly eyeing them both. When he hears her call Daehyun Oppa, he feel terribly sad that he wanted to cry.

Later On, Jinae kissed Daehyun in the cheeks making him blush in usual state.

Kai can't take it anymore that he wants to show himself and hug her fiancee. Ahem. Correction. Ex-fiancee.

Kai thought. 'She really did moved on. And what's sad is that it only happened in a week. How incredible is this girl'.

The EXO members were completely sad and dumbfounded; happy toolt that they saw Jinae atlast.

The BAP members shouted and cooed as they witnessed what Jinae had done to Daehyun.