Chapter 11

McKenzie's P.O.V

Walking into school, I didn't expect to Erica having Scott trapped against some lockers.

"You wouldn't hit me," I heard Erica say when coach raised her fist. I crept up behind her.

"No, but I would," I said strongly. Erica whirled around, but ended up with my fist in her face. She fell to the floor and glared up at me. She tried to kick me in the back of the knees, but I bent down and grabbed her leg.

"Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast," I tutted her, before throwing her into the lockers on the other side of the corridor. By now, a crowd had formed, all of them shouting.

"Fight, Fight, Fight."

"Woo! You go McCall!"

"Get up Blondie!"

I smirked at Erica, who had gotten back up. She wiped the blood off her lip from when I punched her and charged at me, her heels only allowing her to run a certain speed. I, however, was fast enough to sidestep her, and somehow flexible enough to kick her feet out from under her. She groaned as she landed on the floor. After she rolled over, I placed my foot on her chest. Leaning down to her, I flashed my eyes. She stopped struggling, but wouldn't submit.

"Submit," I growled. She whimpered at my voice and submitted.

"I have a little message for your Alpha. Tell him he isn't as strong as he thinks he is, and that he needs to sort his sick, twisted mind out, you got that?"

She nodded.

"Good, now run along before I break your bones until you don't heal."

I took my foot off of her chest and she scrambled up, keeping her head down as she walked away.

"McCall! Principals office! Now!" Coach shouted.

"But coach," I said sweetly. "Weren't you one of the ones cheering? Honestly, I wonder how much trouble you'd be in for that. Might even get the sack."

His face paled before he smiled, coughing away his embarrassment.

"If you don't tell, I won't," he spoke.

"Sounds good to me!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I pulled Stiles over after lesson, just before we went into the cafeteria.

"We need to get sorted with our plan, and we need Derek to be there. Suggestions?"

"Look, Boyd's table's empty and I think Derek has him. Can we wait?" Stiles asked me.

"That dickface has Boyd?" I exclaimed.

Stiles simply nodded.

"I'm going to the ice rink, see if he's there. Tell Scott and get him to meet me there."

I ran away before he could reply, but stopped off at my locker. After throwing my bag inside, I ran to the woods, taking the shortcut to the ice rink. I heard talking inside before someone screamed. I'm too late. Boyd's one of us now, but he belongs to Derek...

Scott arrived not long after, and we both walked inside. Boyd was on the machinery, when we walked in.

"Boyd?" Scott called.

"We juts wanna talk," I continued.

"Hey, come on, Boyd, please," Scott tried. I gave him a look that basically said 'shut-up-you-freaking-idiot-before-I-hurt-you'. He nodded.

"Did Derek tell you everything?" I asked. "And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons. I mean everything."

"He told me about the hunters," he replied, stopping the machine.

"And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it," Scott coaxed.

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day," Boyd said, looking down at his hands.

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek," I said bitterly.

"That really hurts, babe," I shivered as his voice reached my ears. Turning around, I looked at him. His smirking face looked back and I gritted my teeth.

"I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus," he said, motioning to the two teenagers standing next to him. "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hm. In a word – Transformative." Her fangs were bared as she growled at us.

"Isaac?"

"Well," he started, attempting to look causal as he stuffed his hands in his pocket. "I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great."

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight."

"Then go home, Scott," Derek said leisurely. Isaac and Erica started walking towards Scott, making me stand in from of him already half-shifted. He pushed me out the way before nodding to me. I nodded back and stepped away, watching as he slammed his fist into the ice breaking it, but shifting in the process.

"I meant fair for them," he growled out, before roaring at the two. I watched as Scott threw Isaac into the wall on the opposite side of the rink. He then donkey-kicked Erica, causing her to slam into the ice-machine. Still don't know what that's called, oh well. Anyway, Isaac was up and on his feet. I watched in horror as Scott slid across the ice after Erica and Isaac tagteamed him. He quickly got back up and fought them until they couldn't stand up.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you. He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!" During his mini rant, he slid the unconscious wolves back to their Alpha, only for him to smirk.

"It's true. It is about power," Derek spoke before slowly walking forward. I quickly jumped in front of Scott, fully shifting into my wolf. I watched as he snapped his claws out, then his eyes turned, and finally, he cracked his neck, forcing his teeth to appear before he roared. I growled in warning, raising my hackles. His angry face stayed plastered on, his Hale-brows lifting in amusement when I growled again. I tackled him to the ground, biting his stomach and scratching his arm. I quickly grabbed his arm and flung him across the rink. He got back up and jumped at me. I ducked as he landed, and he ended up going over me. I quickly turned around watching as he recovered from the impact. He stood up and charged at me, somehow twisting so he could wrap his arms around my huge frame before bringing my spine down on his knee. A loud, sickening crack rang throughout the ice rink, along with a loud howl of pain. I quickly shifted back. He had broken my spine. I couldn't breathe properly, but still I fought the black spots. Hell, I didn't even care I was naked, lying down on ice. I was in pain, and it was my promised to blame. I couldn't move, but I could feel every single bone in my back trying to heal itself, only to fail. I was angry, but I couldn't do anything about it. I watched as Scott fell to the floor. I saw that his lips were moving, but I couldn't hear a thing. Not only that, but I couldn't think straight.

Derek walked away, Isaac, Erica and Boyd in tow.

I'm sorry. I'm so, so, so sorry. I know it probably means nothing to you, but I am, for everything.

Somehow, I could still reply.

It's okay. I get it. I challenged you in front of your pack, and you had to show them you were in charge, not weak. I'll heal.

I love you

I love you, but I'm angry at you for kissing her, then leaving me, so stop talking

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys and gals! Finished episode three. Not got much to say really. Um, onto the question!!!

What's your favourite book?

Okay, go ahead and answer in the comments!

~Jupiter