Chapter 19

3rd person P.O.V

The two boys stood on the doorstep of a large house. One was holding a camera, the other was preparing to hand over his cash. The one holding the money, Jackson, thrust the cash into Matt's hands and ripped the camera off of his shoulder.

"I'm starting to feel weird about this," Matt spoke, adult thoughts swirling through his head. Allison was soon to be his, but with how close she was getting with Jackson, he couldn't help but to wonder about those things. Jealousy blew up his head and infested his ego. "This doesn't have anything to do with Allison, does it?" Reassurance was needed to make Matt feel better.

Jackson simply mocked the other boy, turning a fact into a jest. The het was slowly crawling up Matt's neck, making it's way to his cheeks. The darkness of the night hid this, and Matt was grateful.

"You think I'm gonna waste my time by doing something as - as unbelievably ordinary as making a s*x tape?" Jackson spoke, boredom lacing his words and a smirk gracing his sculpted face.

"Then what are you doing?" Matt asked, confusion piercing the soft fabric of his emotions. Why else would Jackson need a camera this late at night?

"Documenting history."

With those words being said, Jackson quickly stole away into his house, leaving Matt staring at the cracked concrete beneath him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The red ink burst to life in front of the sheriff's eyes. As he stared at his sons messy handwriting that graced the page of the yearbook below him, he could only think of one thing to say.

"So, this kids the killer?"

"Yeah," drawled a female voice. It was filled with confidence, but still boredom. It was almost as if she just didn't care.

The sheriff crossed his arms, scowled at his son and the two other teenager and replied with a simple 'No'.

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common," Stiles spoke up, his voice hopeful.

"Yeah, except for the fact the rave club promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris' class."
"All right, okay, you're right. So, I guess they dropped the charges against him, right?" McKenzie sarcastically spoke. The sheriff just simply rolled his eyes.

" No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything." The sheriff's confidence was dropping. Did these kids have a point?

As Stiles was about to say something, John silenced him. He looked to the most trustworthy teenager in the room.

"Scott, do you believe any of this?" He asked, gesturing to the circle around a certain name in the yearbook.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you're just gonna have to trust us," Scott nodded.

Meanwhile, McKenzie was playing on her phone, ignoring the whole situation that was unravelling in front of her. She was contemplating what to do, when her phone buzzed and a message appeared at the top of the screen.

'Did you miss me sweetheart?' 

 Her eyes widened and she inhaled a shaky breath. Scott immediately notice the change in pulse rate from his sister, but chose not to say anything as it could potentially make it worst. There was only two people who called McKenzie sweetheart, and whichever one of the two men it was, she would kick their ass.

(Gonna skip a little space of time because I have a lot to write in a short amount of time...)

Stiles looked around the police station, quickly taking note of the cold draft that seemed to have appeared. He noticed the woman who was in charge of the desk was dead, and saw the doors open. It was only when he scanned his eyes right did he see up the barrel of a gun that was pointed straight at him. He hesitated, and noticed Matt was the one behind the gun, manning the trigger.  

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everything was white in Derek's eyes before everything came into focus. He could hear a faint voice, and then, everything was dark. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness around him, he realised what had happened. He needed to help her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Melissa was almost at the sheriffs station like Scott had asked her to be when a loud howl was heard. She immediately slammed on the brakes of her car. What she didn't know was that it was her daughter communicating with her *ever so slightly* older boyfriend...

When Melissa actually arrived, there were bodies everywhere. Not a single patch of the floor was the tile it once was. There was blood everywhere. She heard footsteps to the left of her and turned to see a gun being pointed at her son.

"Don't worry mum. Just do as he says," Scott spoke. (Making dialogue up here guys and gals...)

Melissa nodded and allowed herself to be escorted to the jail cell.She was halfway there when she heard a bang. She whirled around to see Scott clutching his abdomen, and begged Matt to let her tend to her sons wounds.

"Just get in there!"

Scott could feel the wound closing up beneath his fingers, and panicked. He couldn't let him mum find out. Not yet. So he faked the pain. 

"She still doesn't know, does she?" Matt asked. For a second, sympathy leaked into his voice until he saw the kanima behind Scott. He lead Scott to the other room where Stiles and Derek were both paralysed. Suddenly, an earsplitting growl was heard. The youngest McCall was here. Even in her wolf form, her markings stood out against her face and muzzle. Matt flinched before raising the gun towards her. She quickly ran into the room where her mother and the sheriff were and stopped in her tracks. Both of them immediately recognised the markings on her face and retreated as far as possible.

"Kenzie?" Scott shouted, running into the room. His nose was extended and his ears were pointed. Razor sharp teeth protruded from his jaw.

Melissa covered her mouth as tears pricked her eyes. Her children were monsters. She cursed herself for thinking such wicked things but shrunk back into the shadows of the cell. McKenzie walked over to the sheriff, her paws making almost no sound. She bowed her head in respect and grabbed the cuffs within her jaws. Being careful not to nip john, she broke the chains, releasing him from the wall. His hands automatically went to his gun but Scott intervened...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys and gals! I've found new motivation to update so I should be updating more regularly now. I'm sorry for how long you've had to wait, it's just been really hard adjusting to school since I've just started my GCSE options. I hope you've enjoyed. Remember to vote, comment and share with your friends. All the support has been lovely.

All the love,

Jupiter xx