Stranger danger (TW)

//GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN? IT'S ME WITH A NEW CHAPTER :D SO ENJOY//

(TW: Assault and R*pe mention)

I got up from the now wet and heated bed to see why Ellen was making so much noise in there. My head peeked through the door to see A figure looming around, looking through the cupboards, looking for something.

One thing for sure was that I didn't know this stranger and they let off a vibe of danger.

I knew that I should of probably went back into the room to find something to defend myself with but my body said otherwise. So I opened the door ever so quietly and snuck behind the couch. I listened to only their small breathing and them rummaging through mine and Ellen's things. I light yet dark voice had then said "Found it..." and the rummaging stopped. Footsteps were heard, walking the opposite way and opening a window. My head pierced past the couch to get at least a glimpse of them. My eyes adjusted to them and it was a masculine body. They were more mysterious with the moons light shining on them. I looked at when they were holding in their hand and it seemed to be a gloomy, yet glowing object. They had a jacket with a hood on so their hair was tucked into the hood and their face was not a face. It was a mask for all I could make out of it.

With the open window, they jumped out and ran towards the night shadows.

'Why was someone here...? And mostly... they've taken something of mine or Ellen's...'

Suddenly I was eager. Eager to follow this stranger and confront them on breaking in to my apartment. But at the same time, I didn't trust to go empty handed. My head darted around quickly and managed to see a Box cutter sitting in an open draw. I hesitantly picked it up and retrieved a jacket to put on, considering the nights have been getting more and more chilly and we enter late September.

Finally feeling prepared enough, I headed towards the window they had slid out of and yank myself out and down to the soft, yet moist grass and then, I was off to follow them.

One thing that I should have definitely brought with me that could be helpful, would be a flashlight, considering that I was tripping over many of the roots of the ancient trees that bowed over me. But the moon seemed to be shining to vibrantly, that I believed that I had a shot of finding out who was in the apartment. I try to tiptoe as quietly as possible, before hearing a soft and uncomfortable toned chuckle to my right.

"You actually believe that I would spare you after what you've done to all those girls...? You are much more pathetic than I anticipated..."

That voice... it seemed so... sinister and... evil.

"Julian Hust, you will not be spared for you actions against all those innocent lives... I am your end. Fear noting but what comes after." (if that's ur name I'm sorry I just needed a random name no hate for my Julians out there).

Then suddenly, another voice seemed to speak up, sounding scared and weak.

"N-no... please d...don't... I'm so..sorry! I shouldn't have... please... Spare me... SPARE ME GODDAMMIT!"

The last parted seemed to use more energy than the anything else he had been saying to that devilish voice.

"Oh but of course I should spare you! Wow I sure wonder where you were heading before I stopped you... hmm?"

Suddenly the only thing there was to hear at the moment was shaken breaths.

And then, the dark voice had a hushed, yet soft voice when speaking.