Piece By Piece...

GUESS WHO'S BACKKK IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS ILY ALL THANK U FOR ALL WAITING AND THANK U ALL FOR NICE COMMENTS OVER TIME ILY MY DARLINGS IM WORKING ON CHAPTER THREEE SO THAT WILL BE OUT SOON TOO ILY MY LOVIES
----------

Chapter 2: Piece By Piece...

| At the mall | At the food court|

I sat down and began to eat (F/F) (fav food). I watched the people come and go from where I was sitting. I looked around the food court and thought of where I wanted to go.'Well there's the arcade... then the sushi shop... Yum. Still, there's the Costume Sho-'. My thoughts were cut off by a costume that somehow, stood out from the other ones. I walked over to the store and looked through the window at the costume. It was a poker-dotted suit, a cane and a hat with a red bow tied around part of it. It stood out as for its colours and they dont have many as colourful as this. Woah, woah, woah! Hold up... That suit... 'No no no no no no no no no... Not him... Thats not true... Its just a costume....and a dream... right...?' I thought to myself. I turned my back away from the window and walked to the exit.

(Y/N) PLEASE. . . (Y/N) . . . I'LL SAVE YOU . . .

I felt cold air hit my back, shivers tingled up my spine. Did someone just call my name...? And more importantly... Who...? I disaggreed to turn around and look back so I kept my feet moving. I walked all the way back to my apartment that I shared with Ellen. Once I got the door unlocked, I shoved myself in and put all the stuff a had brought along with me on the bench. Ellen wasn't home yet so I guess she was out buying more food, dangit I told her I would buy the groceries as a favor for not doing much.'Ill probaly pay her back after I sleep its like 5:00'. You looked up at the cat like click and noticed it was now turning to 8:00- oh god how long was i standing there for!?
I tip-toed to my room and slumped onto my bed. I lied on it, face into a pillow. I closed my eyes and thought about that suit.

'Whats up with that suit... I feel like I've seen it before... But just where from...?'

I thought to myself as a yawn escaped my mouth. I soon found myself in a deep slumber with another dream...

'Why is it haunting me... those stupid dreams... was Ellen like... right about that stuff... dreams? I still feel like they're real...'

SLEEP (Y/N)... SLEEP...