11. Pinky Promise

Cynthia stares at me in complete and utter shock, which is hillarious since she was the only one that heard me correctly.

"Yo Scott! Look at this!"
I point at Cynthia holding the boquet.
"She's all yours!"

Cynthia blushes, gives Scott a shy 'sorry for her behavior face' and then proceeds to drag me to a corner where we talk.

"What do you mean your pregnant!"

As I dramatically put my hand on her shoulder I say,
"Well honey, being pregnant means that a child is growing inside of you, and in around 9 months, that baby will-"

"Oh my god! Shut up! Are you really pregnant!?"

"Lying is rude, oh my god Cynthia, what kind of person do you think I am?"

As Cynthia facepalms I grin.

"We're not going to tell everybody until a few days after the wedding so eh. Surprise surprise!"

Cynthia continues to glare at me as if I killed her dog.

"Lighten up Cyn! It's a party! You caught the boquet!"

I grab her hand and lead her to the dancefloor while party rock anthem blares. Ignoring her looks of bisbelief, I force her to dance with me. While looking around I feel thrilled seeing Scott stare at Cynthia from behind, Gianna and Bella dramatically dancing, and Josh blushing while talking to his parents. While looking at the graves from a distance I can only imagine what my family is thinking from up above. Smiling I look at Cynthia and give her a hug basically tackling her to the ground.

"I'm so glad everything has happened this way. Thank you for being there and helping me through everything, and I love you Cynthia. I really do."

Getting up and giving her a hand I yell, "Let's cut the ice-cream!"

After cutting the ice-cream cake for everyone and getting a some for myself, I eat the little small coconut cake that's all for me, as nobody else likes coconut, which is ridiculous because coconut is absolutely amazing!

Since there is just a few of us, we all help clean up and we say goodbye to Miya, and Josh's parents. Scott heads back with us to our house. Going inside we're all still smiling.

Gianna and Bella walk to bed exhausted as I tell Cynthia and Scott they can use the spare bedroom. Cynthia blushes and so I sit them down like a mother and say, "You guys can lay in a bed together without having sex or getting married, don't worry you'll be fine."

Smiling, I shoo them off, but not with out quickly whispering into Scott's ears, "Remember what I said. Make sure she can see your face."

After I know they'd gone to bed, I go to the girls room to tell them something. I knock on the door and enter to see them changing into their pajamas. I sit on the bed after closing the door.

"Gianna, Bella, you know Cynthia's problem where sometimes she'll scream and we have to help her calm down right?"

They nod.

"I have a feeling it's going to happen tonight."

Staring at me unsure Bella asks, "How can you tell?"

"Well, Cynthia and Scott are staying in the same room and-"

"How are we supposed to help her if she's in there? She should sleep in here if she's going to do it again we-"

Cupping Gianna's face so she'll calm down I continue.

"I think she's going to do it again because he's there, and I don't want you two to help her tonight. I know it'll be hard for you guys to ignore her but I want you to. It'll help her. I know Scott will get scared but it's best to let him decide if he can handle it by himself. It will help them get closer and if he can handle it, it will help her open up to him. Just please do as I say. If he comes in here and asks for help, help, but if neither of them come out, then just assume it's okay and go back to bed. Okay?"

They both nod slowly so I put out my pinky finger. They take it and make the promise official.

Going to bed I tell Josh not to help Cynthia tonight either. he understands right away because he has the same hope I do.

The hope that he can do it.