13. One Month

1 Month Pregnant

"I'm tired."

"You just woke up! It's just morning fatigue!"

"No." I argue, "It's pregnancy fatigue and I'm going to go to sleep for another few hours. Give me some french toast and then I'm going back to bed."

"Fine. Good morning and goodnight." Gianna huffs.

Gianna P.O.V.

Well if Faith is sleeping I my as well go to the party.

 I look at the invitation
To: Gianna From: Aaron
Where: 3838  Iris Drive 
Gate Code: #10123
When: July, Friday 13th
It's a pool party so wear a bathing suit and bring a towel!

I mean there is no reason why I wouldn't go.

I wear a black two piece with normal bottoms and a top that shows just enough, with a light black dress to wear over it. To be prepared, I bring a towel, sunscreen, my phone, an extra pair of clothes, and an empty coke bottle just in case.

"Faith I'm going out with some friends, I'll be home whenever but I might spend the night! See ya!"

I hear her grunt of approval through the door as I leave.

*****

As I enter the place, there are people everywhere. Like if there was bomb that was supposed to go off, at least 100 people would die. At least.

Some boys and some girls greet me but none of them are really my friends. To be completely honest, I'm pretty well know for my back story and for who I live with, but i don't necessarily have a bunch of friends. Although my strong reputation of being a-

"Heey Geee wazzup!!" Aaron yells putting his arm around my shoulders.

"I've been better!" I yell back laughing, "Where's Ethan?"

His face gets kind of serious even though I'm pretty sure he's drunk as hell, and he points to the corner where I see that Ethan is making out with Evelyna. I mean he's probably drunk but really? I walk over and touch Evelyna on the shoulder and as soon as she sees me she jumps off and starts apologizing. She isn't drunk. And as I look at Ethan, he isn't drunk either. I sigh deeply.

"Don't worry I'm not in the mood to get angry. You can go back to kissing him in a moment, Evelyna. Ethan, we are now broken up. No I will not take you back to give you another chance because you are not drunk this time." I give him a kiss on the cheek and a wave goodbye.

"I swear one of these days I'm going to start cutting people. I ask ONE thing of them and no one has been able to do it!" I complain to Aaron as I take a swig of his whiskey.

"Well you can always date me. I mean I'm pretty great and I always follow that one thing you ask of everybody when they ask you out," he gives me the fake puppy dog eyes.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. How about you ask me when your not drunk and I'll give you an answer, alright little puppy?" I say giving him my fake empathy eyes. 

"Yes mam!" He yells again. He always asks me out when he's drunk and then apologizes when he's sober. I mean it's adorable but if he really did ask me out when he's sober I would totally say yes.

As the hours go by I drink with Aaron and a few of his girl friends and I listen to their drama and I laugh because it's mostly useless. The number of people die down and a bomb would probably only kill 50 people. And then only 30 people. And then Only 10 people. By then it's just a few of us and I've already sobered up a little bit. Time for my favorite part! There's a few of the popular girls, a few jocks, Aaron, and then me. Aaron and I have been friends for years so I'm always there but the cheerleaders never know that so they always try to pick on me.