Society H.Q. 7:29

Carmen woke up to guns firing and people screaming. K wasn't in his cot next to her and smoke rose just outside the window. Something was wrong. (Took her a while to figure it out) She grabbed her pocket knife and silently waited at the door. The sound suddenly faded, and she heard voices, followed by yelling and then silence again. Slow footsteps lead to her door as she raised her knife ready to attack.
"Um......Good Morning, Carmen" It was K.
"What the hell is going on K?!" Carmen screamed as she got off the floor.
"I was so scared! And to wake up with you gone? Could you at least leave a note next time?" K was red in the cheeks.
"You worried about me?"
"Of coarse! Why wouldn't I?"
"No one ever treated me that way, I was either in foster care where I didn't receive love or a cyborg where I didn't know love at all.." His face saddened.
"Well....you will always have me." They stared into each others eyes and the started to lean in and.......
"Carmen...you have a um....eager visitor.." Trevor panted.
Looking at K, she immediately knew what that meant. As she got to the main floor, Hostages were at their knees with Cyborgs pointing lasers at each and every one of them. Their panicked faces made a pit grow in Carmen's stomach.
"Well, well, well who do we have here?" There he stood(and this time the bad guy hehehehehehehe) He wore a combat suit made with jewels, and clean black boots. He held a Latte in one hand and a gun in the other.
"Carmen honey, it is nice to meet you. If you don't know me I am Styles...Harry Styles." His accent made chills go up her spine like a snake hissing at its prey.
"I know you very well, indeed" Carmen tucked away her knife.
"I would like to speak with you....privately if you don't mind, maybe we can drive around town in my limo for a while?"
"I don't want to go anywhere with you!" Carmen retorted.
"Then you can watch your friends die." Harry gave her a sickening grin.
"Fine! I will give you thirty minutes, then you have to promise to leave all of these innocent people unharmed and bring me back here safely."
"Perfect...That is all I need...realise them boys!" The limo smelled of green tea and cologne. It was warm in the car and the seats were made up of fur instead of leather(how ironic)
"Anything to drink? Would you like some breakfast?" As much as Carmen was starving, she refused.
"Your lost. I was going to have waffles and berries topped with sweet whipped cream." Harry said while clapping his hands in excitement.
"What do you want with me?" Carmen sneered.
"Oh honey, it is not what I want..it is what you want."
"And what do you suppose I want, Styles."
"A family to love, hot meals everyday, love perhaps..." Carmen did desperately want those things, but with Harry, she might be paying a price.
"So what does that have to do with anything?!"
"I need a wife Carmen, I need love too. Marry me." He came in closer and pecked her on the lips.
"Are you out if your MIND!? Why would I marry a cruel person like you? Your the one who killed my family and-"
"So what if i killed your family??...I don't have a family, and I'm perfect! And without a worrisome family u can do whatever you want." Carmen thought about it. Her family gone and now he is tracking her down? It soon made sense.
"You killed them on purpose...to get to me?" She wanted to kill him more than ever.
"Yes! You finally got it! If your family was alive..I couldn't get you to marry me but now.." Carmen took out her knife and sliced his cheek. Blood dribbled down his face like a river.
"Big mistake, young lady..i tried to reason with you but you leave me no choice...W! Tell them to kill everyone in that stupid society...every...Last...one," he looked at her.
"And for you...have a safe trip!"

*******************************************************
"Carmen.....Carmen darling"
"Mom? Is that really you? Where am I?" Carmen was in a long and beautiful white dress and she was in a pond filled with flowers. Her mom was in the same dress but it was more majestic.
"Your in the afterlife my child...I was really hoping you wouldn't be here this soon." Her mother's face didn't sadden, she couldn't describe her emotion. She was like a blur but she was so clear to Carmen.
"Did I die? Am I dead?" ( not even going to spoil this moment...your welcome)
"Yes and no. Do you see that hourglass hanging from your neck? When it runs out, so does your life, and your running out of time, so you really need to pay attention to what I'm about to tell you." Carmen felt anxious, she would rather stay with her mother, and live in the afterlife rather than her cruel reality.
"You acquire more than you think my love, people are going to count on you to free this world from poverty."
"But how? Why can't I die and be with you and papa and Cleo? Why do I have to suffer alone?"
"You are capable of many things, and believe me, up here isn't all that great. We have to watch all these people die and cry in terror and we can't do a thing about it. But you, Carmen can save them." Carmen knew her mother wouldn't lie to her, and she trusted her with all her heart and it made Carmen cry.
"Please child, don't cry!" She came over to hug Carmen tightly.
"Listen, you will become powerful in your own way. Be the girl I know you can be. Your running out of time, eat this rose, and you will be restored." Carmen kissed her mom's cheek and ate the rose.
"I will see you soon my love! And remember to be strong!" Carmen felt dizzy and she soon felt nothing at all
********************************************************
"Carmen! Can you hear me?" K was pouring water on her body and dabbing blood off her face.
"What happened?" Carmen moaned.
"Harry happened....I saw the explosion a mile away."
"What about the Society? Are they okay?" K looked away as a tear rolled down his face.
"There isn't a Society anymore, everything and everyone is gone, even Trevor. He was the only family I had..."
"I actually know how you feel." Carmen staggered up off the street to give K a hug(he is mine boo boo, I suggest you back off! Err, I mean........awe)
"What happened?" K asked while helping her walk to a crippled bench on the curb.
"He...he proposed to me....he killed my family to get to me..." Carmen said.
"I quickly rejected him and sliced his face with my knife, probably a mistake."
"Well atleast your safe." K pecked her on the cheek.
"So what now?" Carmen asked while blushing.
"We go wherever the wind takes us...or wherever there isn't Cyborgs, whatever comes first."
********************************************************
Sorry it took so long to publish, but here u go guys! Plz comment on what u think!