Samson 12:40

K and Carmen were walking(obviously) and they ended up in a little town called Samson. They didn't know exactly where they were but they knew as long as there wasn't any Cyborgs, it was safe.
"Samson? Never heard of this town before." K said while gently setting Carmen down on some grass.
"It looks deserted. We should probably check for survivors, or life in general." Carmen staggered to her feet.
"Carmen you don't have to walk." K bent down next to her(um, she can walk by herself perfectly fine, but I think I have..um..leg problems.. Do u think u could...um never mind back to the story...) He slowly picked her  up.
"You don't have to carry me, K" Carmen looked away shyly.
"It is the least I can do, plus you are not that heavy." K chuckled. The two walked down the lonely street. The houses reassembled phantoms, and the businesses and shops were run down. Not a soul dared to step in Samson, and you didn't need a genius to tell you that.
"Maybe we can pick up supplies and stuff. I know how to hot wire a car, too so we won't have to walk." K said.
"Good idea, but what about finding survivors?"
"Carmen, it looks like nobody has set foot in this town in years."
"I guess your right..." And right at that moment, they heard the most terrible noise, the noise they always dreaded...gun shots.
"Cyborgs." K whispered. He slowly went towards the noise.
"Are you crazy?!" Carmen squirmed in his arms.
"Shhhh, I know what I'm doing." He slowly took out a ray gun, inching towards a big, yellow barn. K set Carmen in some hay and told her to not make a noise and she did exactly as she was told. Raising his gun he shot and from that moment on, their lives will forever be changed, for they have met Beans. (Just to be clear, Beans has a southern accent, just so you guys can picture him talking better)
"Well I'll be a monkeys uncle! You got him for me!" A little boy stood with a rifle in his hand. He couldn't have been older than 12 or 13. His messy, dirty blonde hair covered his eyes but you could see that they were green, almost emerald. He wore a white shirt with overalls and a dusty pair of converses(and in that day and age, if you have converses you..are...brrookkkeee)
"Um..mind me for asking but what did  I get exactly?"
"Well the wild turkey of course! I call him biggie, it took me four months, but you finally got him for me." He ran up to K and held out a hand.
"The name's Beans." He smiled a toothy grin.
"Your name is Beans?" Carmen peeked from around the corner(yes Carmen, his name is Beans, keep up!)
"Yup, nice to meet y'all! What is your name?" Beans asked.
"My name is K, and this here is Carmen." Bean's eyes widened. Pushing K out the way, he ran up to her.
"Well hello Carmen. My name is Beans...very nice to meet such a rose in the earliest of mornings."
"Yeah I know your name, and it is the afternoon." Carmen said avoiding the kiss he planted on her hand.
"So what are y'all doing in the great town of Samson?" Beans asked while grabbing the huge turkey.
"We were just walking, we don't know where, just away from the Cyborgs, and Harry," Carmen explained.
"But my leg is broken from an explosion, and I can't walk."
"Then heal it..." A voice interrupted. An old women emerged from a room in the corner.
"Beans, my grandson, she is the one from my dreams...she has the power their after!" She pointed a wrinkled finger in her direction.
"Huh? I don't understand what your talking about." (Not a surprise really)
"Carmen, you have unspeakable powers...lets talk somewhere in private...This is a long story..."
****************************************************
Sorry for such a short chapter, but the next one will be way longer. This is where our story truly begins and I'm supperrrr sikedd!!!  Plz follow me and comment! Thx luv y'all!