Chapter. 7

Hey guys, so I'm writing this on my phone because I'm actually in bed ha ha and it's easier on my little finger! So I have wrote this way before you get it because I will have to spell check it and edit it on my computer. We are checking in with Danny again. Anyways, here is the chapter, enjoy :)

*Danny*

Last night wasn't great, Jessie slept like a log but I didn't. I was far too worried about her to even close my eyes. And every time I did close them images of that prick came zooming back into my head. Throughout the whole night I think I got about 2 hours sleep. Jessie woke at 6am the next morning to find me awake on the sofa.

"Hi," she said, her voice layered thick with sleep.

"Morning," I greeted with a yawn.

"Did you not sleep at all last night?" She asked.

"I got a few hours," I admitted.

"Don't be losing sleep because of me, if you can't sleep here I can go back you know," Jess offered, although she frowned at the idea.

"No. Your not going back there. I'm fine," I told her honestly. The thought of her going back there by herself made me feel funny.

"I need to go back at some point," she sighed.

"Well you don't need to go back yet, you could always stay here with me forever," I joked. Although I was trying to hide my new feelings for her from both of us I knew that part of me really did want her to stay here with me.

"Ha ha, at least the place would be cleaner," Jessie joked back.

"Probably," I smiled.  

"You know Will and Tom want to see you," I told her.

"I'm not ready for that yet," she grimaced.

"That's okay, I didn't expect you to be, but we do have a show to do on Saturday," I reminded her.

"Yeah," she sighed.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her gently.

"I'm okay," she told me.

"Really?" I wondered. "You know you can tell me anything."

"Yeah, I'm okay. Sleeping helped a little and I'm glad your here." Jess really zoned out before she continued to speak. "You know if you didn't come by and find me, I don't think I would have ever got up of that floor. I would probably still be sitting there now," she confessed.

"Your so brave," I said really meaning it.

"If only I had listened to you," her face scrunched up in pain.

"Don't talk about it if it hurts," I said, wiping the tear that escaped from her eye.

"I think talking about it will help."

"Then I'm here to listen," I reassured her.

"You know I was so scared when he took me into my room. I had the feeling I knew what was going to happen. And it did but I couldn't stop it, I tried but it was worthless," she started.

"It was courageous of you to even try," I admitted.

"There was no way to stop him. He hurt me... Everywhere." She looked into my eyes before lifting her top to show me the discolorations all over her stomach and ribs. I was shocked.

"They are all over my thighs too," Jessie admitted.

"You will never have to feel anything like that ever again, I promise you. I'll look after you," I promised her.