Regrets

Your POV

After a while of talking with Luna we make it back to the boat. They finished were gone for that long. "Hey finally you are back who's your friend?" Aphmau says. "This is Luna she offered to help us with the boat but it looks like you guys already finished." I reply. "Well one problem the sail's been ripped. We're stuck here y/n." Katelyn says calmly. I feel horrible about doing this. Wait what am I saying? Ugh I feel torn, I'm going to go to a river we saw on the way here. I hope no one notices me leave.

Luna's POV (Surprise, Surprise)

I notice y/n slink off into the woods. My curiosity gets the better of me and I follow her. I find her crying next to the river (cry me a river sorry I couldn't resist). "Hey y/n why are you crying?" I say as I sit next to her. "Allergies" she says obviously lying. "Y/N what's the real reason you're crying?" I say as I put my arm around her. "I was sent here to kill Aphmau and anyone that could possibly stop me from doing that *sob* but I've started like Aphmau as a friend and the one person in my way is the person I love Laurence *sob* but I have to listen to my dad *sob* I just feel torn." She says. "Well who cares what you're father says? What really matters is what you think and you can only find hat in here" I point towards her heart. "Thanks Luna you're a great friend and so is Aphmau. I really do love Laurence. I'm going to get him out of his prison cell!" and with that y/n walks away. 

Author's Note:

Hope you all like it! Sorry for a bit of a cliffhanger! But thank you all for the support and thanks for 100 reads! Yay! Next chapter will be tomorrow! And a new story (drum roll) Oh My Irene a Minecraft diaries fanfic. So three different stories all at once awesome!