My sister

Your POV

I wake up to find Laurence with his back to me. I try to move but hiss in pain. He turns his head to me with a sad face and then he leaves. I found out why I hissed in pain when I moved. They had used the crystal to make chains that I couldn't break. "Need a little help" someone said. I look up it's Nicole (Nicole the Dragon Master) my sister. She's wearing black shorts, a red tank top, and a black jacket. She looks better then ever with her crystal blue eyes and medium black hair with red tips. I try to say yes but can't the chains stole my voice. She uses her magic (fire power) to get them off of me. I get my voice back. "I've missed you so much Nicole" I say "I now know why you ran..." she interrupts me "Y/N they are planning to kill you while you are weak". I start to cry, I knew one day I would have to leave but never thought it would be so soon. Luckily I prepared for this I get out a piece of parchment and use my magic to create a note and with that we leave.

Laurence's POV

I'm going to take Y/N her last dinner. I used the crystal while making her dinner so that it would kill. I open the door to find she's not there and that the chains have been burnt. I find a note from Y/N. It reads

Dear Laurence,

I know what you are planning to do thanks to my sister Nicole the Dragon Master. I am so sorry about

the pain that I gave you. I know that by the time you read this I will be long gone but I just wanted to

say sorry. Tell Luna that I appreciate her helping me with this decision. Tell Katelyn that I am so sorry

for betraying her. She was my first real friend. And to Aphmau take care of yourself. Laurence I love

you.

Your POV

I start crying over Laurence. "Sometimes love isn't always want you expect" Nicole says. And then something happens.

Authors Note:

Sorry guys about such a short chapter. I am getting ready for company so yeah. Thanks guys for 200 reads. Don't kill me for the cliffhanger. I'm too young to die. Oh and a special thanks to RachelAmber101 for suggesting Nicole the Dragon Master.