Chapter 13

"Are you sure about this? Leaving me in Phoenix Drop alone." I ask Laurence. "What are you afraid?" Laurence replies teasingly. "Yes, Yes I am afraid for the lives of the people in Phoenix Drop" I say. Finally we're at the dock. A blonde guy with blue eyes who looks kind of like Garroth. "Hey Lord Levin meet Y/N. We met her in our travels and thought she could stay with you while we go to Bright Port" Laurence asks the Garroth look-alike. "Yeah sure you can stay in my house Y/N. Oh and my name is Levin." the Garroth look-alike says. "Thanks" I say and follow him to his house.

Time Skip brought to you by the supposedly dead Shadow Lord

It's been three days since Laurence left me here. He should be back any minute. I have been cutting myself off from the village only going out when necessary. The only reason I'm out now is to wait for Laurence's boat. "She's the Shadow lord's daughter! She's here to kill us all" I hear someone say. I think that it might be Donna. Some guy with blue hair and pink purple swords comes running at me. I take out my katana and block his attack. "Leave Phoenix Drop alone" he yells. I am not in the mood for this. I'm already having a really bad day.

Before I now what's going on I feel myself transform. Just great. He lashes out at me again and so do the other two guards. I easily take them down with the flick of my wrist. "Hey Y/N stop, stop. What happened Donna?" Laurence asks running to me to help me go back to normal. "She's the daughter of the Shadow Lord! I was just..." Donna is cut off by Laurence "Yes she is but she helped us from not getting killed". "Um can you let us go?" blue haired guy asks. "Hmm let me think about that. You attacked me, insulted me, and then attacked me again" I continue "So let's see um no".

Luna and Trina come from the boat and take me away. "Look I'm sorry, I was just having a bad day and that's why I transformed when they attacked me." I apologize to Luna and Trina and Laurence. "It's alright we knew it would have to happen one of these days. I'm just glad it was the day we came back from Bright Port." Luna says.

Author's Note:

So what did you think? What do you predict will happen next? I gave a little hint in the chapter. And Donna well good luck getting on Y/N's good side. Oh and the picture above is your transformation.

KatelynShadows out