Chapter five

So, I feel really bad that I have not updated this in forever. but alas I came across some drastic life changing news that's been keeping me occupied. I am pregnant. Just in case you guys didn't know. but, this does not stop me from updating today. I actually have time today which is a shocker. I kind of like it

I am not sure how long this is going to be but I hope you Bowie fans enjoy this :3

-------------------------

Chapter five

“George Underwood, may have been a major cause to the enlargement of my eye. I may as well as tell you my story, since I’m sure you will acquire George’s story…” David paused recollecting his past history. I for one knew he had a hell of past that many would love to have.

I for one did not know his story about his strange eyes, and curiosity was kindling in my stomach that nothing could relinquish the sizzling fire.

“We were school boy friends back in the day. I for one being a Brixton boy didn’t want anything do with the schooling. The only thing that really brought me to attention were the women. And maybe the hunt of finding one who would spread her legs open.

“Now George was going steady with one women, and he had let me in one some of their plans. One afternoon she was going to meet him in the school yard so they could go out. Something sparked inside of me. I knew she was good looking. And good looking women was my forte.  So, the morning before George was going to meet up with her I took it upon myself to verify that he was actually was going to meet her. So to look down laden I told George that she had canceled her plans with him, because I ‘happened’ to run across her earlier in the morning.” David paused for a minute. Silently smiling to himself.

                So he was pompous, I knew it, and I had a feeling he was just going to keep proving he was even for self-righteous the more and more I go to know him. We were going to butt heads like no other.

                “That evening,” He continued without paying me any heed. “I walked to the location where George’s girl was waiting. She looked so gorgeous. I just couldn’t wrap my mind around her looks. I slicked back my hair and made my way towards her. She heard me walk across the foyer. She looked up and smiled to ask where George was. I unfortunately had to let her know that he had other plans that were more prudent. So I suggested that we make our way out and make something of the night when George came barreling up with his fists tight at his side. He was in a rage and started failing his arms around when something made contact with my left eye. Seering pain shot into my face and I hit the ground.”

I had to interrupt him, “did he hit you?”

David looked down, as if he was saying he was getting there. Instead of saying anything he proceeded to speak. “I was rushed to the hospital. A blood vessel in my eye had popped when George hit me. I guess I deserved it. The doctors didn’t think I was going to be able to see out of my eye. But here I am today with two perfectly healthy eyes. Just an enlarged pupil. No discoloration or anything.”

I was shocked. My marred face seemed more important, but I was dazzled by his story. Who would have guessed he was punched in the face by some boy he knew. I was kind of hoping deep down it would have been more interesting. But it was still something I could go on.

David looked up at me. “Now you know some of my past. I would presume it’s pertinent to my story.”

This made me smile for some strange reason, his voice was enticing for some reason. I couldn’t explain it even if I knew.  I leaned forward letting him know I was interested even though I was still ragingly pissed off about my face. Nothing I could do about it now. Except plastic surgery. Which made me think.

“Why didn’t you ever get your eye fixed to match the other one?” personally I would have done everything in my power to get that fixed. No matter the measure.

“You amuse me.” David smiled again leaving crinkles around his eyes. “I was just a poor Brixton boy. This was well before I made my mark on history although my eyes were talked about quite a lot throughout my career and I’m sure it wont stop.”

Days passed before I really talked to David again, I kind of holed myself up in my part of his apartment. I didn’t want anything to do with him. These odd feelings keep making a course through my body and it made me want to be near to the man who had marred my body.

---------------

I know its short but I need to come up with some ideas to keep this sparky. if you want to put in some input I totally will take it in and try an implement it into my story :3

love you all

Irissa