chapter seven

Hello fellow readers, so this is extremly short, while writng this Ayria, my daughter woke. so enjoy three paragraphs. So sorry my lovelys. i will try and add more tonight when she goes to bed, or i might clean the rest of my house. ahhh i feel like ive neglected you guys. apologies in advande if i dont update tonight.

-------

Planes were not my strong suit in life, if I could avoid them I would at all cost. Even if it meant killing someone. And I was seriously considering killing David. First he ruins my delicately placed face, and now he was forcing me on a plane. The only thing that I looked forward too was seeing the luxurious mountain tops in England. I was not even appeased at the thought of being involved in a movie.

-=------------------------------------

Landing in England was a new experience for me, for being a reporter on a certain level I understood publicity. The large crowds, the overwhelming aromas of rancid body odor, and the occasional slutty teenager vying for attention. But, David Bowie was originally from England, so this was a homecoming of their child. A rude, pompous child, but he was theirs. And for all I cared they could take the sadistic son of a bitch. I looked over to David and gazed into his eyes, I wasn’t ready to walk into the crowds. Of course he smiled with cockiness, he enjoyed the attention.

David grabbed my hands and leaned towards my ear, his breathe hot on my neck, sending sensations of bliss down my spine, “Just go with the flow my love, and you will get through this.”

Damn him. I wrapped my fingers around his, heat rising to my atrocious face. My insecurities were settling in, and all I wanted to do was hid, but this story, it meant too much.