Chapter six

Sorry this is so short but it is a prelude to something amazing... enjoy

A few days of David being aloof had me concerned for my own well-being. One interview with a man I supposedly lived with was not going to make the cut. I know it gave my face more time to recover the damages incurred upon it, but I wanted this project done and out of my hair. For some uncanny reason I was feeling an odd vibe emanating from mine and his relationship.

                As I was ruminating in my own thoughts I was rummaging through some random boxes that were strewn throughout the pent house. Only in hope to find something I could implement in my stories. One box had caught my attention. There was a copious amount of manila folders protruding from the top. There had to me something helpful in there. Something that could make my story into something great.

                Crossing my legs I leaned in an grabbed my first folder. Peeling away the copper bands I went to grab a sheet and devour its contents.

                A warm hand was placed on my shoulder, making my skin tingle. I was caught. I slowly turned around to see David behind me.

                “Instead of going through my personal belongings how about you accompany me to a screening. You can get intel there instead of snooping where you don’t belong.” He wasn’t smiling. This was a good sign.

                “With this face?” I was disgusted by the idea of going out in public looking like this. No one needed to see me like this. Someone who knows me could catch a sight of me.

                David wasn’t going to put with my selfish antics. “It doesn’t matter what you want. I’m not leaving you here.”

                Shit I was in a hard place.

………..

                Grumbling I was packing my bags, according to him we were off to England. He had landed a lead role in some sort of Jim Henson film. I was surprised some one like Jim Henson would want to film someone so pompous. I was pretty sure that he didn’t have photos of himself plastered all over his homes walls. I am sure he had some sort of family involvement. Hell, even I had pictures of my cats around my apartment.

                “David…” I whispered. “I know you’re around the corner. I don’t think it’s the greatest idea to take me all the way to England so I can land my project.” L

                The only reason I was talking was because I knew he was lingering around the corner. He tended to do that.

                “It will only help you if you come with.” He stated. And unfortuntly I knew I couldn’t waver his thoughts… unless…. I smiled I stood from the hard wood floor placing my hair over my new forming scars. I didn’t want them to ruin the moment.

                Placing my hands on his shoulder, “I could change your mind.” I smiled seductively. He leaned in close to me making my heart pound. This was going to work, and I smiled mentally.

                He leaned in towards my ear and could feel his hot breath traveling down my neck, “Nice try, but it is not going to happen, you are coming with me.”

                My hands feel to my side defeated, which Is how I landed myself on a private jet with David. My heart started racing. I knew what was going to happen, we were going to die.