Black and White

Who I assumed was Annabeth walked outside and kissed Percy on the cheek. "Hi." She said to me, then noticed my wings. "Vi. Daughter of Thanatos, right?" "Yes" I replied. She extended a hand for me to shake, I did. "Nice to meet you." "Same to you." I said, Percy kissed Annabeth, and I took it as an opportunity to leave. I pushed off the ground and flew to the pavilion. I was starving. I got there just as the bell rang. I folded my wings and walked in, I offered some eggs to the gods and sat down with my apple juice, eggs, bacon, jelly toast, and banana pancakes. The breakfast of champions. Nico sat across from me and spoke. "So, how do you like camp so far?" "Well..." I was cut off by a large girl grabbing my arm and dragging me off. "So punk, think your all that because you have these wings, and Thanatos is your dad do ya?" She was a jerk. And I was getting pissed. I didn't bother drawing my weapon, I wouldn't need it. I let my rage boil until I felt myself absorbing the shadows. I closed my eyes, everything was in black and white. I turned my rage on the idiot who pulled my away from my breakfast. She was going down. I felt a tug at my gut and she went flying. I blinked agin and everything was in color agin. The bully was at the far end of the clearing, in a trench. Her spear lay broken besides her. I turned and walked back onto the pavilion.