Mommy why are you crying

Hello, my name is Evilynn. What I'm about to tell you is a true story...These events happened a long time ago, but they've haunted me ever since.

I used to live next door to a girl named Alexis who fell in love with a guy named micheal. They were like no other couple I'd ever seen. They fit together so well, their love was so psychotic.They grew up, got married and had three children. One of the children, Kelly, was exceptionally bright and precocious. She would question all sorts of things, and get into all sorts of sticky situations.

One time, Alexis found her daughter stuck in the pantry. The pantry door had child safe locks, and it clicked closed while Kelly stood inside the pantry, looking for something she could swear was inside"Mommy," Kelly asked, "Can you help me find this little girl's lost heart? She told me she left it in our pantry."

"A heart?" Alexis said. "What are you talking about honey?"

"Nothing mommy, never mind." As time passed, Kelly became more and more strange.

"Mommy, do you hear that woman laughing?" she would say, even though the room was completely silent.

Or...

"Mommy, do you smell the moth balls? It's hurting my nose." Alexis's back would be turned whenever her daughter spoke. The sound of her voice always made Alexis jump. 

Alexis didn't know what to do. She wanted her daughter to have an active imagination, but also didn't want her to lose touch with reality.

She would answer back, "No, I don't hear that woman laughing." Or, "No, I don't smell that moth balls Why don't you go and find your brother to play with?"

She would dream about the things her daughter told her. She would hear the woman laughing and smell the moth balls. She would see her daughter in the dreams, bile dripping from her daughter's mouth.

She would wake up in a cold sweat. One night--

Alexis woke up and had a horrible feeling in her stomach. She ran to Kelly's room ,  but Kelly's room wasn't there just an office

She screamed.

Her husband ran into the room, wondering what was going on.

"Where is Kelly?" she said, "Where?" Her husband couldn't believe this was happening again. He hated having to explain it to her over and over. "Kelly is no longer with us," he said, "you know that." He tried to touch her arm.

She turned quickly from him. "What are you talking about?" she demanded. "Every year, on her birthday, you do this." He explained. "She was accidentally locked in the pantry, playing hide and seek, and you couldn't find her as the fire started. She would have been 10 years old today."

Alexis burst out crying, and buried her head in her arms. Her husband left the room, because he couldn't stand it.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Kelly said, as she reached out to touch Alexis. "It's okay..."