Fix

"OKAY Y'ALL!"

Executive Cynthia Horner of Word Up magazine yelled loudly, "Last photos for today, lets go boys".

Cynthia's words were directed towards the rushing mindless behavior that were gettin ready in there dressing room.

Taking one final glance of theirselves, one by one each band member hurried towards the green screen area and let the photographers take over.

"Alright Ray, now lean your head a little to the side, that's it! Now prodigy I want you to give me a big smile, ah, there we go, the fans are gonna love that."

"Okay, now Roc, put your arm around Prince, there we go! Now you to move a little closer to each other ." "Aah, perfect."

The male photographer took his final shots of the boys and soonly the photoshoot was finished.

__________________________

"Finally we're home." Ray mumbled as him and the rest of the boys entered inside the conjunction house, followed by there managers Keshia and Walter.

"Today was to loooong tho." Prodigy groaned as he opened the fridge, while his eyes began to scan for something to eat.

"You can say that again." Roc suddenly spoke as he licked his lips, slightly gaining some of the misfits attention.

Basically, that was the first and only attention he got from Princeton today since this morning.

The two been basically ignoring each other.

Well, honestly you could say Prince was doing the most ignoring and avoiding towards Roc, which in all honesty made his heart to slightly drop.

Roc was just confused as Princeton was, I mean he thought Prince felt the same way, if the signs wernt there then the in tensing vibes were.

Roc could easily remember like it was yesterday when he first knew he felt something for Prince, the day was utterly important and dear to him.

It was the day the two of them met.

________________________

September 26, 2008

11am

Cali Mess Hall

It was the day of Walter Milsap's group audition.

So far there's been over 200 kids that had audition and only one so far has caught his talent seeking eyes.

12 year old Jacob Perez.

The Afro puff boy was just filled with dancing talent, it was just an extra plus that the young boy used to attended famous Debby Allen's Dance academy.

"NEXT"!

The executives in the building loudly yelled there demands as a young boy suddenly strolled inside the room.

Which, for some odd reason, Jacob who was leaning against the wall, curios eyes couldn't stay off of the boy.

"Name"?

"Chresanto August". The boy grumbled with slight attitude.

"Woah"..

Jacob slightly gulped from the pony-tailed boys tone, "he looks like he could surely beat me up." With out noticing Mr.Milsap began to speak to the young boy again.

"Okay mr. August can you dance"?

"No".

"Can you sing?'

"Nope".

"Can you play an instrument?"

"Mm no".

Chres's answers to his questions made Walt to scrunch his face in utter confusion, "Young man if you can't do anything involving music then why are you here"?

Chresanto just shrugged in replimemt, "I don't know, I though I was going to football practice but my mom brung me here instead".

Walter then deeply sighed while nodding in agreement, "Okay son, you can leave now". Walters words immediately made Chresanto to smile big as he began to walk away but was soon halted when the other manager of the audition sign ups spoke.

"Wait Chresanto!" Keshia gamble yelled as Chres turned his body back around so he had everyone's attention.

"C-Could you just smiled again real quick please" . Kesh begged as Chres nodded his head and showed his pearly whites.

"THAT'S IT!, your smile, I love it, YOU'RE IN !"

Keshia's words immediately made Chresantos eyes to go wide as for the same for Walter and jacob.

"Would you please go over towards your now new band mate Jacob perez." Keshia pointed her finger at Jacob while Chres obeyed her demands.

The moment Chresanto stood face to face with Jacob, his mouth couldn't help but drop in awe.

"Woah dude, y-your hair." Chres spoke in amazement while his eyes never went off the black luscious curls in front of him.

"Y-yes, I know, it's ugly." Jake mumbled lowly with a frown.

Through out his entire child hood Poor Jacob Perez was bullied and tormented because of his hair, so many times Perez thought he should just cut it off.

Jacobs words immediately made chres to scoff as he shook his head, " No man! I wasn't gonna say that". Chres licked his lips as he hesitatingly brung his hand up to the jet black curls, slowly raking his small chubby fingers through the soft length.

"I think your hair is cool." Chresanto whispered while his hand movements made Jacob to lowly sigh.

"Thank you"Jacob moaned making chres smile as he slowly un tangled his hand from Jakes hair while there now male manager approached them.

"Aye yall, imma bout to take a pic of you two so y'all get close"! Walter yelled while taking out his camera, forcing chres and Jacob to focus and pose for the "photographer".

__________________________

"And I still got that picture". Roc mumbled thinking about the framed photo that is placed in his second draw.

When suddenly, loud sounds of rushing foot steps made Mr.Royal to exit his memorable thoughts and now onto reality where he saw Princeton running up the stairs.

That made Roc to frown.

"I have to fix things." Roc whispered as he quickly mimicked Princes actions and headed to the misfits room......