Regret

"Prince". Roc whispered as he entered inside his friends room, eyes slightly widened once he noticed that Prince stood rite in front of him.

"Yes". Princeton snapped back, His tone all types of frustration.

"I-I just wanted to talk to you a-about yesterday". Roc spoke while shutting the door behind him, causing the two to now be chest to chest, " I wanted to make sure we're o-okay". Mr.Royal nervously rubbed the back of his neck while Prince sighed in return, taking a few steps back so they had distance.

"Go ahead".

With that being said Roc immediately began to pour his heart, he explained how he felt, how his body shivers when Prince is around, how his heart picks up speed whenever he hears his name spoken from his friend and lastly how his eyes gleamed when he met Princeton, which let him know immediately that

"I felt love from my first sight of you". Chest fastly rising, Roc inhaled a deep breath while Prince was token back by words, he didn't know what to say, I mean what could he say?!

Princeton stayed silent as he bit onto his bottom lip immediately makin His friend to fill with worry and fear.

"Y-you don't fell the same way Prince, d-do you". Roc croaked out, tears seeping through his sadden eyes.

No response ...

In embarrassment Prince lowered his eyes to the ground as he slowly spoke.

"R-Roc I love you, trust me I do, I-I've known you f-for four years buutt".

He deeply exhaled.

"You're more like a brother to me, I-I just can't change ourrelationship into a different one just because you have different types of feelings". Prince licked his lips in fear as he rose his head, immediately regretting his movement when he saw his friend crying.