Ms. Cabello (1)

I smirk as I watch her sipping the cappuccino from her Starbucks cup, she drank the coffee without taking her eyes off the book that seemed to be more than interesting, still not satisfied she lifts the book and only then I see the name, The Hunger Games, wasn't she a bit old to be reading a book like that? Although we are never too old to read something good, I laugh at my own thought.

After analyzing that beautiful girl I open my purse and pull out the file that I should analyze carefully, I put it on top of the table and drink a little more of my coffee.

"Name: Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao

Age: 23

Job: Secretary of Keaton Stromberg and Austin Mahone"

Right before finishing reading, and having only these three pieces of information, I grab my phone and call Normani. She picks up laughing and I smile.

-Yes, Jauregui?

-This girl looks like she's sixteen! – I laughed mockingly.

-I don't care, we don't care about that... Just do the job, seduce her and then kill her! – she said simply and I laughed nodding.

-You talk like that because it's not you doing the dirty work... – we laughed, and I sighed analyzing her file – What did she do?

-She knows too much, it's a witness elimination, you know?! – I made a nasal noise for her to continue.

-Yep... She really likes women? – I asked looking at her a few tables away from me, Normani made a nasal noise agreeing – Interesting, she only has a saint face then! – I laughed and my friend made a gag noise.

-You are hopeless, Lauren, I still don't know why we are friends! – I laughed.

-Because you love me. – she laughed and I rolled my eyes laughing – I'm hanging up...

-You have three months before someone else takes the case...

-I won't even use these three months! – I hung up.

I stayed there sitting, analyzing every move that girl did. I particularly didn't really like to kill, but I liked the power to control people, studying them and knowing all they liked. I love the little game of conquest and seduction, I love even more when the person starts eating out of the palm of my hand. I like being desired.

But this case was different by itself, for the simple fact that the girl was just a witness elimination, I think that this is an awful reason to kill, especially a beautiful girl with such an angelic face. But that doesn't matter, I'm paid only if I kill her, very well paid by the way, I just need to do my job.

Camila seems to be one of those incorrigible romantics, who loves a declaration, a syrupy relationship and full of sweetness, she certainly wants someone who will take care of her and make her feel safe. We can say that I'll be in charge of that and I'll make our relationship become a fairy tale... Until it becomes a beautiful tragedy.

After about half an hour watching her as she read and sipped her cappuccino, Camila began to gather her things, I smirked and grabbed all my stuff to then leave Starbucks, it was show time.

I gave a quick run getting behind a tree, slowly she left the establishment glued to her phone. As if I wasn't seeing her, I walked towards her, bumping into her.

-I'm sorry. – I said smiling, picking up her book that had fallen on the ground.

-No, I'm the one who's sorry. I didn't see you, I was distracted... – she spoke lowering herself at the same time

-Got it! – I said laughing, extending her the book.

-Thank you. – she laughed awkwardly, biting her lip.

God, those lips.

-You're welcome! – I said looking deep into her eyes, her mouth opened slowly and I smirked – What? Is there something on my face?

-NO! – she spoke kind of loud and I laughed looking down – It's just that... Hum, never mind... I have to go, I'm sorry!

She calmly walked away and I smirked, she had a great back volume.

I just saw her walk away and crossed my arms, the girl was too distracted and shy, this could be harder than I thought.

I went back to my apartment determined to learn a little more about this beautiful young woman named Camila, let's see if this helps when it's time to conquer her. Every Friday she goes to a pub to meet her friends and then goes back home. She loves to eat junk food. She has a younger sister who lives with their parents. She's always with a woman named Allyson Brooke, who according to Normani is her best friend. She always goes to bookstores and music stores. She's very private, she's a brilliant student and has photography as a hobby.

The girl was a beautiful nerd, besides being very hot she was intelligent. People like this are out of the market nowadays, which was a pity, but there's nothing I can do about it.

When it was 7PM I stopped reading all the notes I had of her and went to take a shower, today was Friday and I would "meet her unintentionally" in the pub that she always went to.

I put on a beautiful black lingerie in case something more happened, a pair of white jeans with a printed satin blouse, pretty loose on my body, black high heels and a black leather jacket. I dried my hair that got kind of straight. I put on some makeup, giving a lot of attention to my eyes, and a simple gloss on my lips.

I was dressed to kill, not in the literal sense of the word. You get the idea.