Who's Austin? (13)

I locked the car and walked silently behind Camila, she's so distracted that she didn't even notice my presence, she just continued to climb the stairs to her apartment, while talking to that idiot.

-No, Austin, of course we can go out.

Then she giggled, I wanted to kill her with my bare hands at that moment.

But I wouldn't kill her like that right now, instead I would kill her of arousal.

Camila opened the door of her apartment at the same time that she turned off that fucking cell phone. She entered her apartment and as soon as she turned to close the door, her eyes widened and she looked at me surprised and completely scared. I remained serious and took three steps forward.

I invaded her apartment and walked towards her, until her back met the wall, and closed the door with my foot, putting my hands on the wall, one on each side of her face. Our eyes were locked and I could feel a mixture of fear and surprise by my actions. Camila was breathing heavily and still had her eyes wide.

I inched my lips closer to hers and bit her lower lip, pulling it, to then release it and brush my nose against her neck, feeling her wonderful scent. I kissed her neck and she brought one of her hands up to my hair.

-You know... I can't stand that Austin! – I spoke looking deep into her eyes – I hate to know that he spends the whole day in the same place as you and that you just agreed to go out with him.

-Lauren, he's just a friend. – she spoke smiling as she bit her lower lip and held me by the collar of my jacket.

-We are also friends, friends with benefits... – I reminded her and Camila narrowed her eyes with a mischievous smile on her lips.

In a quick and somewhat rough movement, she pushed me against the other wall, gluing our bodies and staying with her face centimeters away from mine. Our bodies were glued and she had a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

-With benefits. He's just a co-worker.

-Good!

I crashed our lips in a overpowering, fierce and full of desire kiss.

Without even realizing, my hands pulled her by the waist, making our bodies collide as her hands were already tangled in my hair. I needed those lips against mine, that beautiful body against mine, I needed to prove to her that there wouldn't exist anyone better than me.

Camila started pulling my jacket down and I let her finish doing it. My hands roamed all over her back, squeezing her ass, and when they reached the back of her thighs, I lifted her up. She hugged my waist with her legs and then I started walking towards her bedroom, without separating our lips.

But before reaching her bedroom, I pinned her body with an unnecessary force against the wall. I heard her moan in pain and pleasure at the same time. I sucked her pulse point and began to distribute somewhat wet kisses all over her neck, as her legs were wrapped around my waist and her back was against the wall.

When I pulled my lips away from her neck, she pulled my hair, making me notice that my beanie had already fallen behind. I just brought my hands to her blouse and pulled it with a more than unnecessary force, causing some buttons pop out. Camila looked at me frustrated and I smiled at her, inching my face closer to hers. I bit her chin as I stared at her breasts that were only covered by her black bra.

Camila looked like those women from porn movies in that moment, she was wearing a black pencil skirt that had already risen thanks to her movements, her blouse was open, leaving her torso fully exposed, her hair was tousled in such a sexy way, and her fleshy lips were extremely red.