The Omega Hitchhiker

Louis has been with his step father for almost 10 years now. He's been abused, neglected, and mistreated for almost 10 years now. He decides that 10 years is much too long, and his birthday present to himself this year, will be to get away.
He packs his bags, well bag, and looks around in his mothers old house for the very last time. He misses his mother dearly. Jay was a beautiful, caring young mother who just happened to marry the wrong man. That man is the reason she's dead. He rented her out, as he does to Louis now, but one night she never returned home. They found her dead body in a cheap motel a few days later, and he hasn't been the same ever since. He took Louis in trade of her and told him about omegas, and how omegas were created to be thrown around like plush toys. He said we were made for Alpha's pleasure, nothing else. So at the mere age of 8, he began renting Louis out to alphas every night, and every night since then. But it will go on no more. Louis has had enough, so now he's moving on to find someone that will take him in until he can get up on his own feet.
<> Louis' P.O.V. <>
After I had packed my bag, and looked at my mothers beautiful house one last time, I made my way out the door and onto the cold streets. I had about 100$ I had stollen from my step dad, and a few bags of chips in my suitcase, but that was all. Which meant I had to find someone quick. I walked the streets for a few hours, stopping occasionally to eat some chips, with my thumb held up in the air. It was starting to become tired, but I kept on because it was my only hope. As soon as I was about to give up on someone finding me, an expensive looking SUV pulled up beside me and slowly came to a stop. I paused to watch as the window slid down, an attractive young man coming into view. But oh. Not just any young man, Harry Styles!! The Harry Styles!! He was the richest, most successful young man in the whole entire state. I stood there gaping for a while before I heard him trying to gain my attention, immediately a blush spread out onto my cheeks.
"H-hi.. My name is Louis.." I said breathlessly, still shocked that out of all people it was Harry.
"Well hello Louis, my name is Harry. I'm assuming you need a ride??"
I gulped visibly from the sound of his rough voice, nodding hesitantly.
"Yes, I do need a ride. I've been trying to find one for a few hours now with no luck, so thank you for being nice enough to actually stop.."
"Of course Louis. Here, just get in and we'll talk about where you're heading yeah?"
He stepped out of the car and held the door open for me, taking my hand to help me up into the car. As soon as I sat down and buckled up, he got back into the car and motioned for his driver to move on.
"So where are we taking you, Louis?" He said with an assuring smile.
"Well I.. I actually have nowhere to go.. It's a long story really. But I just needed to get away and I really don't know what to do now."
He frowned after I told him that, shaking his head a little.
"I have all day, tell about this long story of yours. Please."
I looked at him with a scared look for a few seconds before nodding and shoving my hands into my pockets, my eyes focusing on my lap as I spoke.
"Well, I'm an omega. And my mum was an omega, until she died. She married this horrid man, a terrible man, and he rented her out to different alphas every night. One night a rather large alpha took her, and that was the last time I ever saw her beautiful face. A few days later, they found her dead in a cheap motel somewhere in the bad side of town. My step dad didn't care, the first thing he did when he found out was come to me and speak to me about who I was. He said I was a worthless omega and that omegas are only here for alphas pleasure, which is exactly what he used me for. It's been like that for almost 10 years now but I don't want that life anymore, so I ran away..." I closed my story with a soft sigh, lowering my head in shame. We sat in silence for a few moments before Harry laid a reassuring hand on my back and rubbed it gently.
"Well Louis, you can come live with me. If you want of course. You can stay in my house and I'll provide your necessities for as long as you want and or need."
I looked up at him with shocked eyes and gaped a little.
"R-really ? Harry I can't just invade in your life like that I-"
"Louis! It's okay! I want you to stay. You're staying." He smiled sweetly at me and pulled me into a gentle hug before whispering in my ear.
"I'm an alpha, by the way, but I will not invade in your private space. I won't do to you what your dad did, and that's a promise."
<>
A.N. So this is a new prompt.. How do you guys like it? Any suggestions?? Thank you for reading!! Sorry this chapter is short, I'm just giving you an idea of what this story is going to be about. I love you guys!!