Chapter 2

<> Harry's P.O.V. <>
I was driving back home from a rough day at work when I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life standing on the side of the road with his tiny fist gripping onto his bag and his head down , Carmel hair covering his soft delicate features. I lost my breath for a few seconds before pulling over and getting the boys attention , immediately sensing he was unhappy. We had our exchange and agreed that he would stay at my place for as long as he needed , which I hope is quite a long while. I drive him home and as soon as I pull into the driveway , his beautiful blue eyes widen and he lets out a soft gasp.
"T-this is your house ?" He says in a small voice.
"No love , this is OUR house. You live here too now , don't be afraid to ask for anything." I smile at him and get out of the car , opening the door for him and walking him into my rather large house. When we stepped through the door he looked around curiously , taking in everything one step at a time.
"So , I have a guest room for you and it's right next to mine. If you need absolutely anything , my room is to the right of you. Don't feel bad to wake me , you're my guest and I'm willing to do anything for you love. Now , you must be tired so let's get you to bed." I took his small hand and led him to the guest room , turning the light on and lying his bag down on the dresser.
"Make yourself at home , now it's yours too. Come to me for anything okay ?" He gave me a hesitant smile and nodded slowly as I pulled him into a reassuring hug before walking out of the room.

<> Louis' P.O.V. <>
This. Place. Is. Huge.
I've never seen anything so amazing before , I mean he has a nice car but I didn't think he was this wealthy!! I laid down on the large bed and let out a deep breath , closing my eyes and letting very much needed sleep take over me.
The next thing I know , I jerk awake to a loud noises coming from the left side of the room. I look over and see someone climbing through my now broken window with a black mask over their face and a big black bag on their back. I scooted back on my bed and sinked lower down underneath the blankets , not wanting the mystery man to see me. Sadly , he already had and was now slowly walking over to me while rubbing his fingers over the tip of his very sharp knife. My breathing started becoming heavier as he pressed me down against the bed with a hand on my chest , bringing his knife up to run over my neck. When he began pressing it down into my skin , I opened my mouth to let out a shrill scream but nothing came out. I kept trying to make any type of noise , any kind of yell for help , but it was physically and mentally impossible. All I could do was let his knife slice through my skin , let the blood trickle down my neck slowly. I gripped onto the sheets tightly as he pulled his mask off , revealing the identity of the criminal. I stared at him for a few minutes before realizing who it was , my step father. The reason I was here in the first place , the reason I was mentally unstable. After I saw his face , my vision started to go blurry. All I could see was the grainy sight of his arm lifting up , fingers tightly wrapped around the base of the knife , before he roughly brought his arm back down. As soon as the knife dug into my chest , I jerked up out of bed and let out a scream of bloody murder. I looked around the room frantically as my chest moved up and down with the rhythm of my breathing , my heart rate slowly going back down to its normal speed. After about 45 seconds , a very worn out looking Harry bursted into the room and sat down beside me , wrapping his arms around me and holding me close to his chest.
"Louis , darling , what's wrong?? Are you okay ??" I was still breathing heavily as he ran his fingers through my hair , pressing soft kisses to the top of my head.
"Yeah yeah , just a really bad dream.." I said with a weak whimper , dropping my head against his chest.
"Can I please sleep in your room ?" I asked as I looked up at him with frightened features covering my face.
"Oh love , of course you can. You don't even have to ask , just come in next time. Okay ? If you ever feel scared and alone just come to me , I'll always be here for you to talk to. Come on dear." He stood up and took my hand , helping me stand up before he put his arm under my knees and lifted me up bridal style. He carried me to his room as I let out scared whimpers , relieved to see no sight of my step father. It would take a while for me to be normal again , but with Harry , anything can happen. I truly believe he was sent to me as an angel , I would be dead right now if it weren't for him.

PLEASE READ , IMPORTANT 👇🏼
A.N.
Okay so , I'm kinda thinking about doing a Larry college ff , instead of this one. Or just updating slower on this one. I have a lot of ideas for the college one. What do you guys think ?  Thank you for reading !!❤️